Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too and I’m torn! Normally I’d leave it and let it clawback, but do they manually review accounts that are clawed back? What if I lose everything even if I don’t try to swipe extra $40? I’m so conflicted! (I have $48 in shop activity waiting to post over the next month on the line if I get shutdown.)

I show several points pending, plus I didn't cash out all of them. On the plus side I finally verified my paypal account today. I'm off to a good start!

My husband has access for discounted movie tickets, now I need a discounted AMC gift card for the snacks DS & his girlfriend can use. FYI, DS is paying for this date via his allowance! I told him, your girlfriend your responsibility! :laughing: Oh, I'm such a mean mommy! :P

My extra bonus has been taken away. I’m at -213 sb!
My extra bonus is gone as well. Thankfully, they didn't deduct both bonuses, just the extra portion. **Fingers crossed for everyone, that even if you have a negative balance your accounts stay active!!**

I think it's a good sign @havaneselover you were able to log into your account with the negative balance, just being able to login signals you haven't been deactivated :)

My extra bonus is gone as well. Thankfully, they didn't deduct both bonuses, just the extra portion. **Fingers crossed for everyone, that even if you have a negative balance your accounts stay active!!**

I think it's a good sign @havaneselover you were able to log into your account with the negative balance, just being able to login signals you haven't been deactivated :)
It would be kind of absurd for them to deactivate when they made an error. But this is swagbucks we are talking about.

Now this is really weird, DH & I have two Am. Ex cards each and we recently took advantage of an offer "Buy a $100 Hilton GC and save $20" He did this once and I did it twice, so a total of three gift cards to be mailed. Today, we received four! I have only three confirmation emails, we did them while sitting together and I know for a fact we only made three purchases! Mind blown! :eek:

EDIT: But we'll take four even if they did charge us for it! DH thought he could only do one seeing how he attached both cards on the site and I made two separate accounts.

Now this is really weird, DH & I have two Am. Ex cards each and we recently took advantage of an offer "Buy a $100 Hilton GC and save $20" He did this once and I did it twice, so a total of three gift cards to be mailed. Today, we received four! I have only three confirmation emails, we did them while sitting together and I know for a fact we only made three purchases! Mind blown! :eek:

EDIT: But we'll take four even if they did charge us for it! DH thought he could only do one seeing how he attached both cards on the site and I made two separate accounts.

Talking to myself! UPDATE - My Hilton Am Ex. is the culprit, they charged me twice even though I only purchased one from them and one from Delta. They'll be getting a phone call soon!

Talking to myself! UPDATE - My Hilton Am Ex. is the culprit, they charged me twice even though I only purchased one from them and one from Delta. They'll be getting a phone call soon!

Update to my update! :hyper2: and still talking to my self!

Okay, so DH called Delta like six times and finally spoke to Girish, awesome guy really! He apologized for the run around and gave us $40 off the $100 Hilton Gift Card - I kid you not! WOOT! WOOT!!! So in total, we have 4 - $100 Hilton GC's and paid $300 :D:D:D:D :woohoo: Best deal EVER!

EDIT: I will add Girish acknowledge we've been Delta members since 2003. Delta rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts