Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got cashback pending from both CVS and Walgreens. I bought 2 gallons of water from CVS that are on sale for $2.50 and 3 candies $1 each from Walgreens along with a $25 Amazon gift card. Try adding multiple filler items instead of just 1.

I really hope they don’t take it away. I’m loading up on Amazon Gift cards to buy my laptop. Between this and the WF offer I can get my laptop for half off after cashback.

Went to Home Depot and got a $25 Disney gift card no filler. Got the RMN pending notification for $10.

Then went to CVS and bought a $25 Disney GC and some Mand Ms. Also got the RMN pending notice.

Went to Sam's and bought a $400 Sam's gift card and bag of chips using my linked dosh visa. Got $20 cash back from dosh and $20 uber credits that we will use next weekend in nashville. I will then use the Sam's gift card to purchase discounted Disney gift cards online.

I am done with the RMN for now...I really hope it works! If it does I will try again this weekend.

ETA: I went into Kohls but no useful gift cards. I wish someone would sell walmart gift cards!

What is the best way to combine gift cards before making a payment?
Are you talking about Disney Gift Cards? If so you can combine up to $1000 on one single gift card by using the website disneygiftcard dot com. I think you can have up to 5 gift cards stored there at a time but that was old information...it may be different now.

I went to HD, Walgreens and CVS and bought Disney cards at each. Sadly HD only $50.00 Disney Cards so I got one. All three show as pending!

How long does it generally take to credit? I want to go back and do this again. That's too good of a savings to pass up on Disney gift cards!

Are you talking about Disney Gift Cards? If so you can combine up to $1000 on one single gift card by using the website disneygiftcard dot com. I think you can have up to 5 gift cards stored there at a time but that was old information...it may be different now.

Still 5 as of a couple weeks ago.

As an FYI once you transfer from one card to another and a card has zero balance there is no need to keep it stored and it can be deleted to free up space for another card(s) to be added.

What is the best way to combine gift cards before making a payment?

In addition to all the other information other DISers have posted, one quirky caveat about the Disney Gift Card web interface is that when you combine cards, the total you merge must be less than or equal to $1,000 or it won't go, and you can't partially transfer a balance. So if you have one card with $975 and another with $50, you can't "top off" the $975 one.

So, I'm slow to see the RMN offer for Walgreens. Ive been doing some online offers for GC purchases, been doing Sams and Staples alot. No issues. Most orders just buying GCs (and sometimes with GCs).
So when i saw walgreens in app offer. I ran and did the deal for DH and I, just a little bit ago. I didn't do a filler item, just a $25 gc, but we both got notifications of offers used.

I'm thinking about making a run to town (which is like 35min away) and doing all of these that I can. Since most of these stores aren't near me, want to make sure I've got it right.

* So that would be CVS, Home Depot and Staples, am i missing any?
* And the advice is to get a filler item on ea transaction?

So, I'm slow to see the RMN offer for Walgreens. Ive been doing some online offers for GC purchases, been doing Sams and Staples alot. No issues. Most orders just buying GCs (and sometimes with GCs).
So when i saw walgreens in app offer. I ran and did the deal for DH and I, just a little bit ago. I didn't do a filler item, just a $25 gc, but we both got notifications of offers used.

I'm thinking about making a run to town (which is like 35min away) and doing all of these that I can. Since most of these stores aren't near me, want to make sure I've got it right.

* So that would be CVS, Home Depot and Staples, am i missing any?
* And the advice is to get a filler item on ea transaction?
My husband just did the Staples and Home Depot offer this morning with no filler and it went through on RMN without an issue, so far.

I finally got time to go out for errands today. First stop was Walgreen's. Only variable load Disney GCs and I wasn't confident that it would work, so I looked for something else so that it wasn't a wasted trip. Found Starbucks coffee on sale and as luck would have it, iBotta is offering $1.65 back per bag, up to 5 bags on a single receipt. Bought 4 and added some mints to bring the total of$25.95. I like Starbucks coffee so it wasn't a waste. Got my Balance Rewards and the RMN notification was on my phone by the time I reached the parking lot. Submitted the receipt to iBotta and the $6.60 was added to my account within minutes. Total OOP for 4 bags of Starbucks = $9.35. Not bad for a few minutes work.

Headed to CVS and again, only variable load Disney GCs. Sigh. Okay, time to either abandon all hope or soldier on. Grabbed a variable load GC and a couple of Snickers bars because I had a coupon and, well...chocolate. Once again, got the notification before I even got to my car. Spent $26.48 and should get $10 back if it works. If not, I at least got some chocolate out of the deal.

Off to Staples. Only $50 Disney GCs. Debated whether to get a different GC but I'm using my Disney money for this run, so I snagged a $50 GC and a package of envelopes (because I need them). I figure that $10 back on $50 is still 20%. Another $52.43 on my CC. And again, the notification was on my phone by the time I jumped in my car.

Over to Home Depot. I spent more time looking for a cotter pin than I did trying to find a $25 Disney GC (which were hidden behind some $50 GCs). $25.65 for the GC and the cotter pins. I got the notification even before I left the store.

Last stop, Best Buy to do SB and Chase Pay. Two $50 Disney GCs, a couple of Shopkick scans and I was out of the store in 10 minutes. Should get 950 SB from the transaction, 500 UR points and 125 My Best Buy points.

The best part of all is that the CC I used for the RMN purchases has $169+ in rewards on it and I can use it toward a statement credit. Since the charges (including the coffee) came to $130.51, it's totally covered and I should still get $40 back from RMN! The $100 on the CSR CC will just have to come out of my SB money.

I finally got time to go out for errands today. First stop was Walgreen's. Only variable load Disney GCs and I wasn't confident that it would work, so I looked for something else so that it wasn't a wasted trip. Found Starbucks coffee on sale and as luck would have it, iBotta is offering $1.65 back per bag, up to 5 bags on a single receipt. Bought 4 and added some mints to bring the total of$25.95. I like Starbucks coffee so it wasn't a waste. Got my Balance Rewards and the RMN notification was on my phone by the time I reached the parking lot. Submitted the receipt to iBotta and the $6.60 was added to my account within minutes. Total OOP for 4 bags of Starbucks = $9.35. Not bad for a few minutes work.

Headed to CVS and again, only variable load Disney GCs. Sigh. Okay, time to either abandon all hope or soldier on. Grabbed a variable load GC and a couple of Snickers bars because I had a coupon and, well...chocolate. Once again, got the notification before I even got to my car. Spent $26.48 and should get $10 back if it works. If not, I at least got some chocolate out of the deal.

Off to Staples. Only $50 Disney GCs. Debated whether to get a different GC but I'm using my Disney money for this run, so I snagged a $50 GC and a package of envelopes (because I need them). I figure that $10 back on $50 is still 20%. Another $52.43 on my CC. And again, the notification was on my phone by the time I jumped in my car.

Over to Home Depot. I spent more time looking for a cotter pin than I did trying to find a $25 Disney GC (which were hidden behind some $50 GCs). $25.65 for the GC and the cotter pins. I got the notification even before I left the store.

Last stop, Best Buy to do SB and Chase Pay. Two $50 Disney GCs, a couple of Shopkick scans and I was out of the store in 10 minutes. Should get 950 SB from the transaction, 500 UR points and 125 My Best Buy points.

The best part of all is that the CC I used for the RMN purchases has $169+ in rewards on it and I can use it toward a statement credit. Since the charges (including the coffee) came to $130.51, it's totally covered and I should still get $40 back from RMN! The $100 on the CSR CC will just have to come out of my SB money.

That's a good day! And thanks for the heads up on the coffee deal!

Just got an email from Chase Freedom that 5% cash back is for wholesale retailers starting October 1.
Does anyone know if that means if I buy the discounted gift cards at BJ's I'll get 5% cash back as well?

Well I ran to every store that had good RMN offers. Did 2 transactions everywhere (one for my acct and one for DH).
Walgreens - no filler
Everywhere else filler items
CVS, Home Depot, Staples - all GCs with small filler items
Kohls & Academy-clothes
DH and I both received notifications each time used at every place. Our appropriate cash back is all pending.
Hoping all goes through ok!

Don't they sell Shell and BP gas gift cards?

I didn't see those at my Kohl's either.

Well I ran to every store that had good RMN offers. Did 2 transactions everywhere (one for my acct and one for DH).
Walgreens - no filler
Everywhere else filler items
CVS, Home Depot, Staples - all GCs with small filler items
Kohls & Academy-clothes
DH and I both received notifications each time used at every place. Our appropriate cash back is all pending.
Hoping all goes through ok!

Good for you! I went to Kohls, CVS, and Walgreens today. Pending notifications from CVS & Walgreens, but nothing for Kohls. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter