disney Gift cards at Target.com

Grmnshplvr

DIS Veteran
I've been purchasing Disney gift cards at Target.com to get the 5% off. About a month ago they stopped selling the $100 cards online, said they were only available in store (although I can never find them in my Target) so I was purchasing the $50 gift cards online (4 at a time max). Went on this morning to get more and it says the $50 are no longer available :worried: Just learned that BJ's sells them online for 5% and I can use my Disney Visa to get rewards on top of the 5%. Problem averted. Disappointed in Target though.

Last edited:
I've been purchasing Disney gift cards at Target.com to get the 5% off. About a month ago they stopped selling the $100 cards online, said they were only available in store (although I can never find them in my Target) so I was purchasing the $50 gift cards online (4 at a time max). Went on this morning to get more and it says the $50 are no longer available :worried: Just learned that BJ's sells them online for 5% and I can use my Disney Visa to get rewards on top of the 5%. Problem averted. Disappointed in Target though.

They may just be out of stock. That happens quite frequently.

when an item is out of stock it allows you to click on it and shows it is out of stock, but this is weird, it wont even let me select it, just says this item is unavailable.

when an item is out of stock it allows you to click on it and shows it is out of stock, but this is weird, it wont even let me select it, just says this item is unavailable.

For gift cards it often shows up like this, where you can't interact with it. But days or sometimes weeks later, they are back again. This is probably a very popular time for Disney gift cards, given all of the summer vacations happening. I would just assume they are out of stock since this has happened many, many times in the past and they have always come back to the site eventually.

For gift cards it often shows up like this, where you can't interact with it. But days or sometimes weeks later, they are back again. This is probably a very popular time for Disney gift cards, given all of the summer vacations happening. I would just assume they are out of stock since this has happened many, many times in the past and they have always come back to the site eventually.

looks like I can get a better deal with BJS and using my discover card 10% savings versus 5. ...wish I knew that about $3000 ago

I've been purchasing Disney gift cards at Target.com to get the 5% off. About a month ago they stopped selling the $100 cards online, said they were only available in store (although I can never find them in my Target)....

I have found the $100 GC's tend to be near the electronics section and not at the check out. There is usually a gift card rack there that has the $100 ones.

Not to change the subject BUT I buy smaller gift cards every week. I always end up taking a huge stack of cards down to the front desk the night before check-out and I spend forever down there getting them applied to our account. I thought there was a way to go to the giftcard website and combine them (5 at a time onto one I thought) BUT I just tried this and it's not letting me. I keep getting a message that says there's something wrong with the cards. Thoughts??

Not to change the subject BUT I buy smaller gift cards every week. I always end up taking a huge stack of cards down to the front desk the night before check-out and I spend forever down there getting them applied to our account. I thought there was a way to go to the giftcard website and combine them (5 at a time onto one I thought) BUT I just tried this and it's not letting me. I keep getting a message that says there's something wrong with the cards. Thoughts??
Hmmm. You should be able to combine up to $1000 on disneygiftcard.com. I did this for trips in March and May. I would call and find out what the issue is though asap. Disney's websites are notoriously wonky so I wouldn't panic.....yet.

I have found the $100 GC's tend to be near the electronics section and not at the check out. There is usually a gift card rack there that has the $100 ones.

Thanks for this tip, I've been wondering why I haven't been able to find any $100 gc at my Target lately

For anyone still wanting to get the gift cards at target.com you have to search for disney prepaid card now.

They won't come up if you search disney gift card.

They have $100 and $50 gift cards.

Or you can click on gift cards under departments, then specialty cards, then gifting, that's where they are also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter