Disney Home

Purerockfury1

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been to the new Disney Home store in DTD yet?? Wondering if anyone has any pictures they’d like to share or any examples of pricing.
I’m sure it’s way overpriced but I’m really excited to maybe get at least one thing. I love home decor!

Personally I was disappointed with the new home store. The store just pulls together most of home products found throughout the resort. There is no merchandise unique or different than what you can get elsewhere. The vast majority of the product is kitchen and dinning items. No furniture, lamps, bedding, etc. I heard or read somewhere that they would offer seasonal merchandise. When I asked where their seasonal merchandise was the CM said they don't carry seasonal merchandise. Maybe that is yet to come? I asked one of the associates if they carry anything that is not available elsewhere and she said no. The most unique thing in this store is the CMs saying welcome home when you enter the the store. ha!

dsny1mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter