Disney Jr Live @ HS

BMAEC

Mouseketeer
i just saw that Disney Jr Live on stage at Hollywood Studios is being discontinued in Sept. I’m assuming there will still be a Meet & Greet with Sofia the First? She’s my 4 y/o’s favorite!

No! Hopefully they won’t be changing the Hollywood and vine character breakfast at all. If they do, then HS won’t be on our itinerary anymore.

I just read the posting on the website and they said it’s a new one, with the Disney jr. favorites, and docs name was mentioned.

I just read the posting on the website and they said it’s a new one, with the Disney jr. favorites, and docs name was mentioned.
A new show will be coming out, or the character breakfast is new? We feel the same way about HS. We were originally only going for Sofia!

Character breakfast is not new. There’s a new show replacing the previous Disney jr. show. Probably just refreshing it. The article says vampirina will be in it too, but no mention of Sofia.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...oming-this-fall-to-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Sofia is still in the breakfast at Hollywood and vine as of now.
Thank you for that link! In the comments the author confirmed no Sofia for the show but M&G still available! That’s fine because we will just do the M&G then.

Has anyone heard when in the fall the new Disney Junior Dance Party show will open?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!