Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters Pages

Megan @ Wit & Wander

Dream Plan Fly
Hey all!

I made a few extra pages for my Autograph Book. I found the 2009 version of the Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters and I will be chopping off the spine, laminating the covers, printing my extra pages, and getting the whole thing spiral bound. That meant it was missing some key characters, so I created Frozen character pages, Star Wars character pages, and a few more I needed for our book.

I thought you all might enjoy the extra characters! If you would like to have the PDF versions, shoot me an e-mail at hello[at]witandwander[dot]com and I can send you a link! Please don't pin these on Pinterest, print them commercially, try to sell them, or pass them off as your own. They are strictly for personal use only. Thanks!!

First, I'll start with the Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters Frozen Pages:
Disney%20Encyclopedia%20of%20Animated%20Characters%20Left%20-%20Anna_zpsyc3qosry.jpg

Disney%20Encyclopedia%20of%20Animated%20Characters%20Right%20-%20Elsa_zpss9ecwy5r.jpg

Disney%20Encyclopedia%20of%20Animated%20Characters%20Left%20-%20Kristoff%20%20Sven_zpsxhh28a1t.jpg

Disney%20Encyclopedia%20of%20Animated%20Characters%20Right%20-%20Olaf_zpsdyckjswk.jpg

Next up are some of the various Disney Junior Encyclopedia of Animated Characters Pages:

Clarabelle Cow:
Disney%20Encyclopedia%20of%20Animated%20Characters%20Left%20-%20Clarabelle%20Cow_zps2jbwodpi.jpg

Duffy the Disney Bear:
Disney%20Encyclopedia%20of%20Animated%20Characters%20Left%20-%20Duffy_zpswfnwacy7.jpg

The Inside Out Emotions:
Disney%20Encyclopedia%20of%20Animated%20Characters%20Right%20-%20Inside%20Out_zpsmu4t6ykc.jpg

Big Hero 6 (Baymax + Hiro):
Disney%20Encyclopedia%20of%20Animated%20Characters%20Left%20-%20Big%20Hero%206_zpsdnrev9p5.jpg

These are really great! Did you happen to make one for Dic McStuffins? That is the only one I am missing!

This looks great and something I haven't seen before, that I can remember. Are the Encyclopedias that you started with still available; do you know? If so, where would I be able to buy one. I haven been searching online for weeks, looking for the 5x7 or 8x8 single character pages to have a book made from, but Characters are always a BIG part of our trip and just trying to find the same pages (because I'm OCD so finding differently designed pages for each character bugs me LOL), is extremely exhausting.

I LOVE the pages you did to go with the Encyclopedia pages!!! When you get it bound, will you please post a picture of the finished project? We are leaving December 30 to drive to Orlando, so I have to get something together....and quickly! LOL Last year I made scrapbook autograph pages for each book, and DD and I LOVED how they turned out......but I didn't have time to do that this year...or the massive amount of money it cost! HA!

This looks great and something I haven't seen before, that I can remember. Are the Encyclopedias that you started with still available; do you know? If so, where would I be able to buy one. I haven been searching online for weeks, looking for the 5x7 or 8x8 single character pages to have a book made from, but Characters are always a BIG part of our trip and just trying to find the same pages (because I'm OCD so finding differently designed pages for each character bugs me LOL), is extremely exhausting.

I LOVE the pages you did to go with the Encyclopedia pages!!! When you get it bound, will you please post a picture of the finished project? We are leaving December 30 to drive to Orlando, so I have to get something together....and quickly! LOL Last year I made scrapbook autograph pages for each book, and DD and I LOVED how they turned out......but I didn't have time to do that this year...or the massive amount of money it cost! HA!

Kristy,

I found the 2014 version on Amazon for less than $8 in hardcover.

I emailed the address Megan gave to ask for these and the email bounced. Anyone know where I can get the files? I love them!

Does anyone know where I can get a paperback book I want to serial bound but u can only do that with paperback not hardcover

I got the hard back books spiral bound at staples. My husband together hard back off when we took them in. I also had staples put a vinyl cover on the front and back.

What is everyone printing them on? Cardstock and then maybe laminating incase the page gets wet that nothing smears?

I simply love your extra pages! I agree I would love to see pages for a few more characters. Jake, Doc, Tarzan, Jane, Terk, Phineas and Ferb, Kanai and Koda and Maybe a Disney Fairy page for the Fairies not included in the book. And of course the new STar wars, Kylo ren, BB8, Rey and the like. I would actually pay for these.

These are really awesome, thank you for creating them!! We are taking our first trip to WDW with our 4 daughters and using the Encyclopedia as our autograph book. So nice to have these extra character pages to add in!! THANK YOU!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts