Disney Magic, Dec 15 2017, 5-night Bahamian from Miami

Does this group have a fish extender list? If so, can you lead me to the organizer? Thanks!

Is there going to be a FE exchange on this cruise?

I've been looking for one for a couple of months and I can't find one on here or on Facebook. So, I don't think there is one yet.

I've never done FE, but I considered/am considering doing it this year.

I've been looking for one for a couple of months and I can't find one on here or on Facebook. So, I don't think there is one yet.

I've never done FE, but I considered/am considering doing it this year.

I could not find one either. I tried several searches on Facebook. I have done several disney cruises and we always seem to book late and by that time there is already an FE group. I just always join. Not sure I am organized enough to start one myself.

Hi guys we just snagged a GT on this cruise, so excited!! This will be our 3rd time sailing with Disney I was able to find a FB group as well with a FE sign up if anyone is interested. The title is Disney Magic December 15, 2017 Merrytime Cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter