Disney Magic: Dec 6th - 11th 5-Night Bahamian (Merrytime) Cruise out of Miami

erinburrsir

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

After our HOTHS this September was cancelled, DW and I decided to rebook for this sailing. We're based out of Southern California and will also be traveling with friends from Kentucky and Texas. This will be everyone's first Merrytime cruise!

I was the organizer for the FE Exchange on a past cruise and can organize this one too.

My partner and I booked this cruise yesterday! This will be my 9th DIsney Cruise and his first. We’re 494 days out so I’m hoping everything will be well under control and safe again by then.

We’re in Virginia now, but he’s from New Jersey and I spent 6 years in Southern California before moving “home” several years ago.

Looking forward to planning, even this early!

Julie

Me too! I've already set up the FB page for folks who like to meet up there and the FE sign up is on there as well. Really looking forward to our first Merrytime cruise! The planning process is a great outlet for the excitement haha

Me too! I've already set up the FB page for folks who like to meet up there and the FE sign up is on there as well. Really looking forward to our first Merrytime cruise! The planning process is a great outlet for the excitement haha

I cannot, for the life of me, find the group. I used various phrases to search but just having no luck. Unless it’s just not showing up for me for some reason. And this site won’t let me send you a private message. I’m having no luck today!

I cannot, for the life of me, find the group. I used various phrases to search but just having no luck. Unless it’s just not showing up for me for some reason. And this site won’t let me send you a private message. I’m having no luck today!

Maybe try searching Groups for "Disney magic dec 6 bahamian"? It'll have Chip and Dale in the icon. We've had two people request to join in the past two days, so I know it's been made public. That's so weird.

Hello everyone,

After our HOTHS this September was cancelled, DW and I decided to rebook for this sailing. We're based out of Southern California and will also be traveling with friends from Kentucky and Texas. This will be everyone's first Merrytime cruise!

I was the organizer for the FE Exchange on a past cruise and can organize this one too.
I’m so excited would love to do at least one FE group !

Hello! This will be my fourth cruise, but the first one with my fiance (who will be my husband before sailing) and 5 year old daughter. My mom and dad will be going as well. Although they're platinum, we've never traveled with a child before, so it will feel like we're first timers all over again! On our last Merrytime cruise we organized an ornament exchange, and I'd love to do that again!

I have not actually booked yet, but I am considering booking this cruise. I'm just waiting to see how a few things play out, specifically with other cruises. The Magic is the only Disney ship we haven't been on, which makes this one perfect for us. It will also be my older son's birthday again. Of course, I may chicken out from cruising as I admit I am a little scared right now.

I decided to do back to back on the Wish next June instead, so I will have to catch the Magic some other time. Have fun everyone.

Hi! This is our second cruise but our first Disney Cruise as a family! We have two daughters ages 8 and 2! Looking to get involved anyway we can and make the best of the experience!!:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!