Disney Magic Kingdoms

Since there's nothing I need from any of the chests, I bought the Rebel Helmet Stand and the 15 Star Wars relics.

I've passed 36k event points and 13k event currency.

Meanwhile, leveling Animal, working slowly on getting Madam Mim, Season Level 42...

I am doing allright. I really appreciate the time skip tokens in this scenario.

I am also thrilled that I am leveling my last Black Cauldron character to 10, though they still have me collecting BC common tokens. Urgh.

Today, at about the same time, I got the Stitch legendary chest in the TC and the WIR chest in the Season Level 25. I was hoping for a character in Stitch and an attraction in WIR, as the most helpful for the TC. And I get exactly the opposite. A second attraction for Stitch (have two now, and no characters), and got Vanellope in WIR (now have three characters from that collection and NO attractions). Ahh, the legendary chest gods and how they like to mess with you...

I have adjusted my expectations for this TC down to two characters (got three last TC), and two legendary chests. Should get first character from the chest in a few hours when I hit 15,000 in EC.

For those of you wondering how high I'd be able to level up the owl before welcoming the small witch, the answer is 7. Continue on with your day

This one is an easy one for me. Nothing in the 55k or 90k chests, but I did get the final Star Wars character (Imperial Stormtrooper) in the 15k. I will just keep gathering EC for gems at the end, and leveling up other characters.

This one is an easy one for me. Nothing in the 55k or 90k chests, but I did get the final Star Wars character (Imperial Stormtrooper) in the 15k. I will just keep gathering EC for gems at the end, and leveling up other characters.

Same...nothing in the chests for me, so I'm playing for season happiness. Once I get to 75k, I'm done. I'm at 68k right now and not breaking a sweat.

For those of you wondering how high I'd be able to level up the owl before welcoming the small witch, the answer is 7. Continue on with your day
Just about the same: got Archimedes to 6 with 7 hats needed for 7...Madam Mim is sitting at 3 hats left to welcome her. So very stupid.

Same...nothing in the chests for me, so I'm playing for season happiness. Once I get to 75k, I'm done. I'm at 68k right now and not breaking a sweat.

Just about the same: got Archimedes to 6 with 7 hats needed for 7...Madam Mim is sitting at 3 hats left to welcome her. So very stupid.
Drops for hats were as bad as Yao's. Glad you're within striking range.

And yes, I'm two collections away from hitting 75,000. After that, I'm dine with this dumb tower thing. Can't be bothered with round 3 at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter