Disney Magic Kingdoms

How was TL? My family loves that water park. Hope you enjoyed the new rides and thematic elements of Toy Story Land. I really enjoyed Slinky Dog Dash!

I am sure F&W at Epcot was wonderful! Hopefully worth saving that ticket. :yay:
It was great!! Typhoon is our favorite mainly for the theme. We typically just float around until we get hungry. As for TSL, my husband loves watching YouTube “spoilers”, specifically Tim Tracker (who I LOVE, and we ran into when entering TSL), so I knew what to expect. But I did tear up walking in and finally seeing it in person.

Are you watching using your data? Have you tried playing the videos while on wi-fi?

Have also experienced the vids crashing but mostly it’s because I’m on an area where signal is not that good but once I get connected to wi-fi, it plays. :)
It's probably my signal. The videos will play maybe halfway, then freeze, and then I get the message saying Kingdoms has closed. It happened almost everytime, so I quit trying to play them. But thx for helping anyways!!:flower1:

It was great!! Typhoon is our favorite mainly for the theme. We typically just float around until we get hungry. As for TSL, my husband loves watching YouTube “spoilers”, specifically Tim Tracker (who I LOVE, and we ran into when entering TSL), so I knew what to expect. But I did tear up walking in and finally seeing it in person.
You saw Tim tracker?! That’s so awesome

I just recently discovered Tim Tracker myself. I love watching his videos. That was a bonus surprise. Glad you had such a great few days. :flower:

No concession prize

1-10: Triton trophy, 3500 EC, 20 gems

11-50: Triton trophy, 2500 EC

51-500: 1500 EC

501-1000: 1000 EC

1001-2000: 500 EC

2001+: 200 EC

Thanks! I already have a trophy but want to place well for the EC. For some reason even though I’m connected to WiFi at work DMK always thinks I’m offline. It’s the only app that does this. So it usually means i end up in a decent leaderboard if I start a mini event at work.

Thanks! I already have a trophy but want to place well for the EC. For some reason even though I’m connected to WiFi at work DMK always thinks I’m offline. It’s the only app that does this. So it usually means i end up in a decent leaderboard if I start a mini event at work.
They might have sometype of blocker that tries to filter out games or something. Just a thought, not that it matters.

They might have sometype of blocker that tries to filter out games or something. Just a thought, not that it matters.

I wondered about that, but Disney Emoji Blitz requires you to be online to play their events and I don’t run into this issue the couple of times I’ve played it at work. I can also watch all the video ads for DEB at work but not DMK. Maybe the network doesn’t recognize DEB ad a game. Not a big deal but it’s odd.

You saw Tim tracker?! That’s so awesome
We did! Jen was with him too! There was a “special ticketed event” at HS that morning and they were just walking out the front! Lots of regrets not stopping to chat, but we were rushing to get in line for Slinky Dog Dash, so settled for a passing “Hi Tim Tracker” and of course he peeked up and said hi back!

I can’t level triton to level 2. Sully has tried 3 times with no success for an ear hat. Hopefully I get one soon so he can do his next quest.

We did! Jen was with him too! There was a “special ticketed event” at HS that morning and they were just walking out the front! Lots of regrets not stopping to chat, but we were rushing to get in line for Slinky Dog Dash, so settled for a passing “Hi Tim Tracker” and of course he peeked up and said hi back!
That is so awesome! I hope we get to see him sometime in October when we go for a week. I would’ve asked to do the closing line for his video lol

I have been away for a while! Life has gotten a bit chaotic, but I have found a few moments now to check in and share my progress, and share news that made me smile.

News: I was shopping with my mom in the mall and over the speakers I hear this very familiar, strong, powerful voice, and I got excited. The voice was Idina Menzel and the song was Queen of Swords. I have loved Idina since before Frozen and if any of you get the chance to see her in concert, do it! She's phenomenal!

Event Characters:
32,996 EC
Sebastian - collecting for 6
Scuttle - ready for 6
Eric - ready for 5
King Triton - ready for 4 (I should probably level him up quickly)
Flounder - ready for 5
Ariel - all Dinglehoppers and Snafblatts
Ursula - I STILL haven't hit the time wall, so I'm maybe a bit behind? Currently I have Sebastian and Scuttle conferring in the Grotto

Other Characters:
9,326,419 Magic
Michael Darling - collecting for 7
John Darling - ready for 8
Elizabeth Swann - ready for 10
Will Turner - ready for 10
Captain Barbossa - ready for 7
Tia Dalma - ready for 5
Davy Jones - ready for 8
Bambi - ready for 10
Christopher Robin - ready for 7
Hiro - ready for 9
Baymax - collecting for 9
Yokai - ready for 9
Go Go - ready for 9
Honey Lemon - ready for 10
Fred - ready for 9
Wasabi - ready for 8

Everyone else is maxed out.

Based on BH6 requirements...

Ursula: 10,000
Attraction: 15,000
Ariel: 15,000
Ariel Costume: 5000
That's about all I've got saved up. Guess I'll really have to kick my ec collecting into gear if I hope to get a decent amount from the gem conversion. Thx for the info!! Helps to have a number goal. Maybe we'll get lucky and the interns knocked a couple thousand off. Keeping my fingers crossed. ..

I have been away for a while! Life has gotten a bit chaotic, but I have found a few moments now to check in and share my progress, and share news that made me smile.

News: I was shopping with my mom in the mall and over the speakers I hear this very familiar, strong, powerful voice, and I got excited. The voice was Idina Menzel and the song was Queen of Swords. I have loved Idina since before Frozen and if any of you get the chance to see her in concert, do it! She's phenomenal!

Event Characters:
32,996 EC
Sebastian - collecting for 6
Scuttle - ready for 6
Eric - ready for 5
King Triton - ready for 4 (I should probably level him up quickly)
Flounder - ready for 5
Ariel - all Dinglehoppers and Snafblatts
Ursula - I STILL haven't hit the time wall, so I'm maybe a bit behind? Currently I have Sebastian and Scuttle conferring in the Grotto

Other Characters:
9,326,419 Magic
Michael Darling - collecting for 7
John Darling - ready for 8
Elizabeth Swann - ready for 10
Will Turner - ready for 10
Captain Barbossa - ready for 7
Tia Dalma - ready for 5
Davy Jones - ready for 8
Bambi - ready for 10
Christopher Robin - ready for 7
Hiro - ready for 9
Baymax - collecting for 9
Yokai - ready for 9
Go Go - ready for 9
Honey Lemon - ready for 10
Fred - ready for 9
Wasabi - ready for 8

Everyone else is maxed out.
Hi. Was wondering where you wandered off to. Was starting to get list withdrawals!!

Does anyone else find it incredibly annoying when you get happiness requests for attractions (the ones with the kids on the rollercoaster), and they want to go on things you don't own? I've been finding that this is a new thing and it's driving me nuts. I have like 8 kids running around with wish bubbles for things I don't have. I keep clicking on them and it brings up the shop screen. Blah
You shouldn’t be getting requests for things you don’t have. Is it possible it’s something you have in storage?

You shouldn’t be getting requests for things you don’t have. Is it possible it’s something you have in storage?

If there was only some way the game could give players more rooms to place building and some people didn’t need to place them on storage. :confused3 :rotfl:

Turning on airplane mode for this event. Hopefully I get to be placed at least on top 10. I need those gems! :)

Okay gang, when am I supposed to hit this wall for Ursula? Every time I think I'm close, there's another task. What's the one that makes me know for sure, I'm "done" until it's time for Ursula to show up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter