Disney Magic Kingdoms

Can someone remind me what the maximum amount of event currency that can be converted to gems is?
Tough call on this one. It was normally up to 80,000 in currency, but I am right now just short of double that. I'll be leveling up as many of my characters as I can, but will try to stay above the 80,000. Most characters have low EC requirements, and I do not know if they announced how they are handling this event as far as gem conversion.

YAY! Just finished Ariel's comfy outfit and...... nothing. I got the pink pop-up screen saying "Thank you for participating in the event", so there are no quests for Ariel to be comfy.

I'm predicting a Princess and the Frog event next, just so the interns can make us re-live this Comfy Outfit bullsh!t once again, this time for Tiana.

entering day 4 of trying to get virus cubes and finally up to 14 - so only one more. Hopefully can get the last one the next cycle of collection and then work on getting her to level 2 and then work on Ariel's comfy outfit - but starting to get short on time

Tough call on this one. It was normally up to 80,000 in currency, but I am right now just short of double that. I'll be leveling up as many of my characters as I can, but will try to stay above the 80,000. Most characters have low EC requirements, and I do not know if they announced how they are handling this event as far as gem conversion.

They so half *ssed this entire event. I’m currently at 165K EC, so I’m really hoping for get rid of the 80K max and just make it 1 gem for every 2K EC, but that’s just wishfully thinking on my part. Also, sent about 1/2 my EC collectors home, because sending them on EC jobs is just a waste of time.

YAY! Just finished Ariel's comfy outfit and...... nothing. I got the pink pop-up screen saying "Thank you for participating in the event", so there are no quests for Ariel to be comfy.

I'm predicting a Princess and the Frog event next, just so the interns can make us re-live this Comfy Outfit bullsh!t once again, this time for Tiana.

NICE! I’m just got my 14th, so now it’s time for the fun game of “How Long will it Take for the Final Item to Drop” I was stuck at 13 for 4 collection cycles, so I’m hoping not to repeat that.

Last edited:

NICE! I’m just got my 14th, so now it’s time for the fun game of “How Long will it Take for the Final Item to Drop” I was stuck at 13 for 4 collection cycles, so I’m hoping not to repeat that.
Nothing like waking up day after day and finding that only Felix dropped fabric. Zero from the princesses or dressing room. Every darn day.

I still have my characters out collecting currency because I want to try and level up as many characters as I can before this one ends. I used to aim for level 7 for everyone, so I'll see if I can do that before everything switches back to magic. There's no guarantee that characters will still only need less than 1,000 to keep bringing everyone up. The only hold-out I have from pre-event is Ariel. Can't see blowing so much EC to get her to 10 when I can do it in three days to use some of my useless magic.

Just happy to have all of my attractions out again. Took some doing, and had to sacrifice a small handful of concession stands. Need to get a list going of every single stand so I can see which ones are out and which are still in storage and need to be placed. But full park, so that's something.

Belle is in her comfy costume, and out on the 8 hour task for her Vanellope token. Ralph and Yesss are the proper levels for their 6 hour task. Debating whether I want to waste gems to speed up either of those 2 tasks so that I can begin Virus fragment collection sooner. Or not bother, because it's unlikely I'll collect 15 fragments by the time the event ends, regardless, and if I'm better off saving gems to buy fragments at the end. Or not bother with that either.

In IOS, Ariel's costume is at 5/4 but I started upgrading everyone else so now I have overlap with the glitched fabric, so that is going slower than usual. I have 125K EC, so I'd rather upgrade whoever I can. Still have time for Mickey / Dressing Room to drop fabric to get it done by the end of the event. Plus, someone will still drop fabric even with other tokens.

Nothing like waking up day after day and finding that only Felix dropped fabric. Zero from the princesses or dressing room. Every darn day.

I still have my characters out collecting currency because I want to try and level up as many characters as I can before this one ends. I used to aim for level 7 for everyone, so I'll see if I can do that before everything switches back to magic. There's no guarantee that characters will still only need less than 1,000 to keep bringing everyone up. The only hold-out I have from pre-event is Ariel. Can't see blowing so much EC to get her to 10 when I can do it in three days to use some of my useless magic.

Just happy to have all of my attractions out again. Took some doing, and had to sacrifice a small handful of concession stands. Need to get a list going of every single stand so I can see which ones are out and which are still in storage and need to be placed. But full park, so that's something.

Once I get Ariel’s costume, I’m also gonna focus on leveling. currently studying:

165K EC
82 WiFi

Ralph: 8
Vanellope: 3
Fix it Felix : 6 (ready for 7)
Calhoun: 6 (ready for 7)
Spamley : 6 (ready for 7)
Yesss : 6
Shank : 6

Currently have all my buildings out except for Omnidroid City. It’s a joke that the idiot interns gave us considerably less land than the event attractions took up. Also gotta figure out my stand situation. Most are out and mixed out throughout my kingdom, but gotta put them back in storage and sell all my dups. Then return them to the kingdom.

Currently have all my buildings out except for Omnidroid City. It’s a joke that the idiot interns gave us considerably less land than the event attractions took up. Also gotta figure out my stand situation. Most are out and mixed out throughout my kingdom, but gotta put them back in storage and sell all my dups. Then return them to the kingdom.

All of mine are out, including Omnidroid City, so they do all fit in our existing space. At least you chose to shelve a useless building. I found a list of concession stands online one time, so i need to locate it again. Cor some reason, I have been holding on to three of each additional stand, though I can probably knock that down to two.

As for my characters, I am a little behind you. Just haven't been as ambitious with this one, but it is now time to step things up.

I started collecting virus tokens this morning and I'm at 2. I have low expectations for getting 15 before the event ends.

Went ahead and started leveling up my event characters also so I need less magic after the event. So far a lot of their tokens interfere with the Ariel fabric but I figure I have all 3 princesses and the dressing room to drop the rare fabric so hopefully I can still get the costume as well.

The event is over for me with Ariel in her comfy outfit. Although the drop rates during events have always seemed to ebb and flow, they appeared to be particularly inconsistent for this event with long dry spells and unusually good hot streaks.

I started the virus fragment collection with a 0 for 22 streak. Then I went on a 15 for 32 streak to finish it.

It took about a day to get Vanellope up to level 2 because nobody wanted to drop the one ear hat token that was needed.

Then it only took 24 hours to collect all Ariel's clothing tokens including the 10 legendary level comfy tokens.

Good luck to everyone who is still collecting. Hopefully there are more hot streaks than dry spells.

Ok, I do have to give props to the intern that did the story line for the message that Vanellope says after leveling her up to 2 and sending her on the "DEBUG.IN.PROGRESAS" quest. She basically says 'If anyone knows what "56 61 6e 65 6c 6c 6f 70 65 20 69 73 20 63 6f 6f 6c" means ...'. Well all of those hex values translate to "Vanellope is cool". So that is pretty neat (at least to those of us that work in the Software Dev/Support field).

Well Ariels comfy outfit was surprisingly easy. When I got the prompt to do her outfit I was randomly already at 2/10 and 4/15. No clue if I had randomly sent the characters on the right quest *before* the prompt or if it was a glitch, but that was good. Drop rates were really high for me too- only thing I did differently was I had used merlin's potion to lock my happiness.

Not going to be able to get everything from this event in two days. I bought Felix with gems so he could help get the brown haired gal but then I realized I won't have enough time to collect. I only have Cinderella's comfy outfit and probably won't be able to get Jasmine's next. Oh well. I'll probably just try to level up the characters as much as I can. I finally finished levelling up the BH6 characters and put them and all their crap away. Have Barbossa waiting in the wings to be welcomed, Shere Khan leveling to 10, and continued work on levelling up LM characters once this event ends.

Still working away on Ariel's comfy outfit. It sounds like my drop rate is worse than many, but not as bad as some. I haven't even bothered to think about leveling any of the characters. I'm just not focused on the event.

A thought to kick around. With the ease of collecting event currency, do y'all think that the 80,000 limit used in the past for gem coversion will be increased? I am around 135K. I have read others that have more than me. It's been a strange event.

For those that are above 80,000 beyond leveling your characters are you going to buy concessions and feed to Merlin or see if they increase the conversion? Nah. Interns wouldn't be that nice. Merlin I hope you're hungry :-)

Need one more fabric for Belle. I gave up on this event 4 days ago when has taken me nearly a week to get one outfit. Instead focused on EC and hit 80,000 for first time. I know I missed a few days due to work and the wedding but how long this has taken is ridiculous. If then were doing the outfits they should have been separate or an extra thing to help. I get why they did Cinderella they needed an outfit for her and it was an easy one to speed things along for most people but they shouldn't have been this hard to get if part of main storyline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter