Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I've been on vacation, and playing only a few times a day. I missed where ariel had tokens that coincide with he comfy clothes requirement, so I am still only at 5 of 10. Should get it in time, but then it'll be a race to upgrade the existing characters as fast as possible to take advantage of the surplus Event Currency.

Welcoming Ariel's comfy costume now, 2 days left so I sort of feel bad about the complaining I was doing before, sort of. Now if I could get Steamboat Willie...

Info about how Ariel's Legendary fabrics fell for me. 1st 24 hours I got 6. The 2nd 24 hours I didn't get any. The next 18 hours I got the last 4 and welcomed this morning. I got all of the other 15 items in the 1st 24 hours. For those that are at that point of the game it is possible to complete the outfit.

well, finally got last virus cube yesterday to welcome Vanellope and managed to get her leveled up yesterday evening and got to start collecting for Ariel's comfy outfit ... at 3/15 for glitch fabric and 2/10 for scales fabric so i guess pretty good so far ... if similar pace continues I should be ok for getting it by the end of the event

I had to level up Shank for her to be able to collect a fabric and now of course her tokens conflict with a few of the fabric tasks, so that isn't helping, but oh well

I welcomed Ariel’s Comfy outfit this morning. I got a “Thanks for Playing” pop up message. Very Underwhelming.

But I’m glad it’s done and very happy to have the characters.

It took over 3 rounds of collecting to get that last piece of Ariel's fabric, but I finally got in as I was going to sleep. So Ariel got her costume overnight and I woke up to the announcement that the event was done. Can't say I enjoyed this one. I did manage to get 10th place in the contest so I'm happy about the 20 gems I got.

Finished the event yesterday so I'm now focusing on leveling the Ralph characters. All the rest are maxed out, apart from the Mayor who's ready to move up to 7. I've currently got Vanellope at 3 and the rest at 6 with most of them ready to go - I just need more Wifi tokens (only have enough for two upgrades at the moment). I've got just under 130k event currency, so it will be interesting to see what the max conversion will be. Also placed third in the trophy event without making much of an effort, so I clearly got a good leaderboard.

You started this morning and already have 13?!! I only have 3 and I also started this morning. Man these drops are so inconsistent

Very. Took me forever on other things. Was amazed at how fast the Virus went. But now Ariel is very slow probably won’t finish her comfy outfit.

Very. Took me forever on other things. Was amazed at how fast the Virus went. But now Ariel is very slow probably won’t finish her comfy outfit.
Wow I wish I had that luck! I only have 7 virus tokens. I really hope I can get enough for Vanellope, but I think it's going to be close.

ETA: Up to 8 tokens now! It might just happen.

Last edited:
Wow I wish I had that luck! I only have 7 virus tokens. I really hope I can get enough for Vanellope, but I think it's going to be close.

ETA: Up to 8 tokens now! It might just happen.

I feel sure you will get her (power of positive thinking )

I finally just got my last Ariel scale fabric and she is currently changing into her comfy outfit.

I feel sure you will get her (power of positive thinking )

I finally just got my last Ariel scale fabric and she is currently changing into her comfy outfit.
Thanks! I sure hope so. I've been subbing today and I've still been trying to check every 2 hours for ralph and felix.

It will be interesting how they handle gem conversions at the end of this event. I see 3 possible outcomes and however they handle it will impact players final opinion on this event.
  1. The most likely out come is 2/1, but cap it at 80K EC / 40 gems. This won’t anger many players, but it won’t make them happy either.
  2. They do the 2/1, but don’t cap it at 80K EC. While unlikely, it would be a nice Christmas gift, and event apology to the players.
  3. Get ride of gem conversation entirely. Again, unlikely to happen. With the number of players already upset with this event, it would be the final nail in the coffin for some.

YAY! Just finished Ariel's comfy outfit and...... nothing. I got the pink pop-up screen saying "Thank you for participating in the event", so there are no quests for Ariel to be comfy.

I'm predicting a Princess and the Frog event next, just so the interns can make us re-live this Comfy Outfit bullsh!t once again, this time for Tiana.
What about Merida? I never saw the movie, but she also has a comfy outfit that we can kill ourselves over. Although, I think PatF was more popular than Brave.

Ok, I do have to give props to the intern that did the story line for the message that Vanellope says after leveling her up to 2 and sending her on the "DEBUG.IN.PROGRESAS" quest. She basically says 'If anyone knows what "56 61 6e 65 6c 6c 6f 70 65 20 69 73 20 63 6f 6f 6c" means ...'. Well all of those hex values translate to "Vanellope is cool". So that is pretty neat (at least to those of us that work in the Software Dev/Support field).
Thank you...that was lost on me.

It will be interesting how they handle gem conversions at the end of this event. I see 3 possible outcomes and however they handle it will impact players final opinion on this event.
  1. The most likely out come is 2/1, but cap it at 80K EC / 40 gems. This won’t anger many players, but it won’t make them happy either.
  2. They do the 2/1, but don’t cap it at 80K EC. While unlikely, it would be a nice Christmas gift, and event apology to the players.
  3. Get ride of gem conversation entirely. Again, unlikely to happen. With the number of players already upset with this event, it would be the final nail in the coffin for some.
I've been wondering about this too. I wouldn't be surprised if they change it up this time. Ec was just too easy to build up this time around.

Finished Ariel last night. Now I'm just leveling up characters. Kinda nice now that the pressure is off.

I'm not going to fuss too much about this event. I wanted something a little different since the previous events were getting a little stale. So I can't complain. There were parts I really liked, for example, how easy it was to collect wifi tokens this time around. Always disliked the 2 for 1 collecting until this event. I think if the drop rate inconsistencies were adjusted, I wouldn't have any negative feelings at all. I got more land, newer players had the opportunity to pick up some princess characters without breaking their gem banks, and I won about 60 gems from mini-events...so all in all...not my favorite event but, I didn't hate this one.

Here is where I currently am:
Ralph lv 7
Everyone else at 5
And on the sidelines...Mayor at 6

Still have 122k in ec.

Hope everyone has good drops thru the end!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter