Disney Magic Kingdoms

Got my 40 Sand Whirls a few hours ago and got my Jock. His coat has 3 jobs that collect for it and are 6, 8 and 8 hour jobs. His ear Hat has 2 6 hour jobs. All the available people were already out collecting other items, so I bought the required items from Merlin and leveled his to 2.

Just finished welcoming Tony, but his accordions haven’t wanted to drop for me, so gonna be awhile until I can level him to 2.

Lady and the Tramp
Tramp
- 3 (ready for 4)
Tony - 1 (stupid accordions just wont drop for me)
Jock - 2

Star Wars
BB-8
- ready for 8
Poe - ready for 9
Finn - ready for 9
Rey - 8
FOST - ready for 8
Kylo Ren - 8
Hux - ready for 9
R2 - ready for 8
3PO - ready for 9

Got tired of items conflicting, so trying something different collecting for Star Wars characters this time. Trying to keep them all roughly at the same level. Will level all my level 8 that are ready next. Might have enough surplus for some characters that I might be able to get to 10 without having to collect any more.

I am doing very similarly for the Star wars characters. Still getting them all to 8. I need one more Sand Wind to get Jocks, with the conflicting quests I am glad they are permanent so in no hurry!

I think it's Tramp that has to be level 2. I don't have Tony yet (4 accordions) but I have the restaurant. But if you have Tramp 3 and it doesn't show up, that's weird. Do you have any L&T quests in your sidebar?
Sorry, your correct, I also have Tony’s restaurant. When I mistakenly answered, I just welcomed Tony’s and first quest, which requires him to be level 2, was to drum up more customers. I made the mistake of tying that and the second attraction together and since that quest is drumming up more customers for his restaurant, mistakenly was thinking Tony’s restaurant was that second attraction.

Maybe that’s why they had an update a day or two ago? is it possible the game had some type of glitch and some players didn’t have access to his restaurant?

I am doing very similarly for the Star wars characters. Still getting them all to 8. I need one more Sand Wind to get Jocks, with the conflicting quests I am glad they are permanent so in no hurry!

Same hear. It’s also why I decided not to buy Trusty right now. He should always be accessible, so figured I’m better off saving those gems for future events.

Sorry, your correct, I also have Tony’s restaurant. When I mistakenly answered, I just welcomed Tony’s and first quest, which requires him to be level 2, was to drum up more customers. I made the mistake of tying that and the second attraction together and since that quest is drumming up more customers for his restaurant, mistakenly was thinking Tony’s restaurant was that second attraction.

Maybe that’s why they had an update a day or two ago? is it possible the game had some type of glitch and some players didn’t have access to his restaurant?

Same hear. It’s also why I decided not to buy Trusty right now. He should always be accessible, so figured I’m better off saving those gems for future events.

I did use gems for Trusty, but currently holding him at level 2, to avoid conflicts. Just got Jock so I will get him to level 2 next while I collect Joe’s tokens which will take awhile.

I think it's Tramp that has to be level 2. I don't have Tony yet (4 accordions) but I have the restaurant. But if you have Tramp 3 and it doesn't show up, that's weird. Do you have any L&T quests in your sidebar?
No quests, just the icon to build the restaurant but when I go to build it says to complete more quests which I don’t have🤷🏼‍♀️

If you don't remember, I chucked every attraction, decoration, bench, shop I had into storage except whatever gives me tokens and meets the requirements to get the special wish bubble. It took a few days to realize that lion king people dropped dust pans so I was a bit behind on the swirling mess for Jock, but should still be able to get them.
I made the same exact mistake. Took me a couple of days to finally go back and check why I wasn't getting as many dust pans.

The frog mini task may be one of the worst, most skippable activities in this game’s existence. 1 minute supply gathering and 2 HOUR task. To complete the milestones and get the Beauty & The Beast legendary (which thankfully I do not need) requires running them 16 hours a day minimum.

And the leaderboard: decoration chests and brooms & dustpans.

I’m so glad Lady and the Tramp is permanent content, because if it was an event, I would have been swearing up a storm the last day. I’ve gone a 1 1/2 days without one 🤬 accordion dropping, so my Tony is still sitting at level 1!:rotfl:

The frog mini task may be one of the worst, most skippable activities in this game’s existence. 1 minute supply gathering and 2 HOUR task. To complete the milestones and get the Beauty & The Beast legendary (which thankfully I do not need) requires running them 16 hours a day minimum.

Yeah, there's no way I'm bothering with that. I hate these types of tasks anyway, and I'm not doing two of them at once. Seeing that just collecting a frog was a two-hour task (and with characters that collect other character tokens) would have also been enough to drive me off.

Yeah, there's no way I'm bothering with that. I hate these types of tasks anyway, and I'm not doing two of them at once. Seeing that just collecting a frog was a two-hour task (and with characters that collect other character tokens) would have also been enough to drive me off.

Also don’t like the 2 for 1 mini events like this, especially with so-so at best rewards. That said, for some reason I like the 60 second requirements better than the hour or more ones. Still not gonna put much effort into them, but if I can do 1 or 2 while collecting I figure I might as well. 🤷‍♂️

Mickey currently has nothing to do in my game, so I am sending him out for frogs repeatedly just to get the bronze chest milestone for some free tokens. Those resource chests would be nice but are in no way practical to reach.

Only took me 2 full days to collect 2 accordions to get Tony to level 2! :rotfl:

On a positive note, been mostly playing on my iPad the last few days because it was easier to find the spiders. When I logged on to my phone earlier today it gave me all the progressive rewards for the spiders that I already got! :thumbsup2 So that was an additional 25 gems, the reward chests and something like 28 brooms and 12 dust pans. Shoulda kept them, but spend them all hoping for at least a top 25 win. My current plan is to max my brooms/pans before I get the ones from the frog event which will give me a nice surplus for the next time we have the Sand Whirls.

Well, on the Frog invasion worked to get the two Beauty and Beast chests as I was missing a couple character and got Lumiere and Be My Guest building. Think Beauty and the Beast was about the time I started playing so had not gotten everything. Had to put buildings away to make room for Be My Guest building so Lumiere can do his quests. Got 16 gems for finishing that character group as well.

And after Joe's first task, it's time to build The Beaver Dam for 300,000. No additional leveling up required yet from level 2.

Once you welcome Joe, his first task requires him to be at Level 2.
And after Joe's first task, it's time to build The Beaver Dam for 300,000. No additional leveling up required yet from level 2.

YIKES!!! At my current pace I’ll be welcoming Joe some time next month. So far I’ve only got 1/15 his ear hats. Sadly, I just realized that I coulda been sending John Darling out on 4 hour missions if I had The Jolly Roger out of storage.

YIKES!!! At my current pace I’ll be welcoming Joe some time next month. So far I’ve only got 1/15 his ear hats. Sadly, I just realized that I coulda been sending John Darling out on 4 hour missions if I had The Jolly Roger out of storage.
John hasn't been all too productive in his tasks for me. More often than not, I'm not receiving anything from him.

I finally welcomed Joe this morning, but with the drop rate for hats and wine bottles it might be several days before level 2.

I haven't been keeping track of the tasks, but I think after Beaver Dam maybe Joe had an 8-hour task on his own, of which maybe he needed to be level 3, but I don't know for sure because he was already there. I think next after that a few tasks popped up, the first-listed one is sending Tony and Joe on a task together, for which Joe needs to be level 4, which I am currently working on. At the same time, the second story line task was to build Lady and Tramp's Home, which I think was 200,000 and either 6 or 8 hours. I think there was also a side quest or two.

I haven't checked in for a while. Just plugging along. For some reason the last Coco characters are taking forever. I have 4 done, and the other 3 are stuck in the 7 range. Meanwhile, I have 2 of the 9 Star Wars characters maxed, 2 more at 9, ready to max, and 2 more at 9 still gathering. Then 2 at 8 and 1 (Kylo - he's annoying) at 5. I find it very odd that I'll be finished with 9 Star Wars characters before Coco.

Anyway, anyone else think Joe's candle looks like a Molotov cocktail? Or is it just me?

Like I said earlier, I’m glad Lady and the Tramp are permanent content because Joe feels like he’s taking forever. Currently at 15/20 Wine bottle candles and 7/15 Ear Hats.

For Star Wars characters I currently have everyone at, or above, level 8. 1 is ready to MAX, 5 ready for level 9 and 3 at level 8.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter