Disney Magic Kingdoms

Like I said earlier, I’m glad Lady and the Tramp are permanent content because Joe feels like he’s taking forever. Currently at 15/20 Wine bottle candles and 7/15 Ear Hats.

For Star Wars characters I currently have 1 ready to MAX, 5 ready for 9 and 3 at 8.

He does take forever. I welcomed him this morning but have no concept of when I will get to level 2.

My Coco characters are also taking forever. I have almost everyone at 10 except for Abuelita who's still stuck at 7. I guess it's probably because there are no other characters outside of Coco collecting her items.

Finally welcomed Joe yesterday morning, but it took me until THIS morning to get him to 2. Now building the Beaver attraction, which should be done in about 4 hours.

Finally welcomed Joe yesterday morning, but it took me until THIS morning to get him to 2. Now building the Beaver attraction, which should be done in about 4 hours.

I am in the same spot. Waiting on the Beaver attraction to complete in a few more hours.

Hello, still in FL (until Wed). Got Joe in IOS, and I had no problem having the stuff to go to level 2 by the time his Welcome finished. Also, down to just Hector for Coco. Star Wars is coming along, but slower without FO Stormtrooper.

In Windows, Tony's accordions took forever, so that put me behind on collecting for Joe. So I still need 6 each of his tokens. Coco is getting there (minus Hector) and Star Wars is progressing...slowly (missing both premiums).

Joe does need to be Level 3 to complete the quest after Beaver Dam is completed. As drops are slow it will probably be tomorrow before I can get him to 3.

I think I have decided Joe is a worthless character to have obtained. It is crazy to have to send other characters out time and time again without a drop, he can just sit there, I have had enough which is rare. :crazy2:

Just got a happiness wish for the Beaver Dam, and one for something in the Star Wars area. I am currently leveling up the X-wing attraction but the kid ran right past it, started at the AT-AT for a bit and then walked away with a smile over his head.

Another gold trophy collection contest with Anna's new costume as the main prize. The good thing is that the costume is attained through a milestone reward instead of the leaderboards. It's nice to be able to receive the main prize without having to worry about cheaters on the leaderboards.

Another gold trophy collection contest with Anna's new costume as the main prize. The good thing is that the costume is attained through a milestone reward instead of the leaderboards. It's nice to be able to receive the main prize without having to worry about cheaters on the leaderboards.

I agree with you completely. The cheaters on the leaderboards have gotten crazy!

Note: you need to pull out your Princess and the Frog characters to get gold trophies and probably their buildings!
I had pulled out the buildings, but the characters were not flagged as being part of trophy event. But I pulled one out of "storage" and yep, it has an activity for a gold trophy. Thanks for the reminder.

Yah my leaderboard first place has 150. Glad I don’t need anything from this mini event.

I looked at my leaderboard which I am not worring over, and the leader with a little over 3 hours from the start has 301, which is 270 more the second place. The cheaters are working hard for basically nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!