Disney Magic Kingdoms

Interestingly, the individual on my leaderboard that had 301 trophies three hours into the Anna dress event is gone from the leaderboard.

Just got the prompt to welcome Lady. At least I now have something to do that'll take me through till summer.
At my current pace I’ll be lucky to get the prompt to welcome Lady some time this summer. Seriously though, my drops have been incredibly inconsistent for L&tT characters. Just got Joe to level 3 this morning and he’s off on his 8 hour Dam mission right now. Glad it’s all permanent content, because if it was an event I’d probably start sweating about finishing everything by now.

Hello, still in FL (until Wed). Got Joe in IOS, and I had no problem having the stuff to go to level 2 by the time his Welcome finished. Also, down to just Hector for Coco. Star Wars is coming along, but slower without FO Stormtrooper.

In Windows, Tony's accordions took forever, so that put me behind on collecting for Joe. So I still need 6 each of his tokens. Coco is getting there (minus Hector) and Star Wars is progressing...slowly (missing both premiums).
I still need 1 more ear hat for Joe in my Windows game!

WOW are your L&tT drop rates just that bad on your windows game, or are you just playing less on it?

Last Joe ear won't drop for me either. Been playing consistently. Have 100 trophies towards Anna's useless pixels but my L&tT progress is SLOW. But L&tT is permanent content so not as worried as I would be on a limited time thing.

Just got the prompt to welcome Lady. At least I now have something to do that'll take me through till summer.

I got Joe to 4 a few minutes ago and now him and Tony are on a 12 hour quest to practice. Maybe I will get the quest to welcome Lady after that not sure. Well that will be tomorrow morning seeing it is mid afternoon.

I got Joe to 4 a few minutes ago and now him and Tony are on a 12 hour quest to practice. Maybe I will get the quest to welcome Lady after that not sure. Well that will be tomorrow morning seeing it is mid afternoon.

I am so far away from that step. Can't get him to 4. It took me 2 days just to get him to 3 yesterday. My drop rates are really awful. I'm just glad it's permanent content.

I am so far away from that step. Can't get him to 4. It took me 2 days just to get him to 3 yesterday. My drop rates are really awful. I'm just glad it's permanent content.
It took me several days to get him to level 4. Instead of hats being the problem like level 3 it was the wine bottles not dropping. Then Jock who has not dropped any wine bottles gave me the last one.

It took me several days to get him to level 4. Instead of hats being the problem like level 3 it was the wine bottles not dropping. Then Jock who has not dropped any wine bottles gave me the last one.

I had hats be the issue one time, and wine bottles the next. I guess it's just going to be one of those characters that take forever to level up.

WOW are your L&tT drop rates just that bad on your windows game, or are you just playing less on it?

A little of both. I am in FL. But the tasks are so long, that I'm usually home by the time they reset. But I went 1 for 15 at one point.

Just unlocked the Anna costume and to the surprise of none, it currently does little more than unlock 2 activities, a 4 hr solo task Becoming A Queen and a 12 hr joint task with Kristof, Happy Together

Slowly making progress - currently building the Beaver Dam and then up to 155 trophies so on track to get the costume

I have been collecting for Lady for a little over 24 hours now and I have gotten 1 Collar, so maybe we should plan on getting her by Winter lol.

So it is highly doubtful I will get Anna's costume in my Windows game. I flew home on Wed, and halfway through the flight my DH texted me that MIL had been taken to the ER, in acute kidney failure. She will recover, but 5 hours after I landed, I was back at the airport boarding a plane to Seattle.

Joe is in the park, but I won't be able to play during the day much on my computer. So I don't know how long it will take to level him. Right now I need ear hats to go to 3. But I will probably be playing my IOS game a lot. In that game I am working on Lady (6 / 3) and already have Anna's costume.

Does it appear they have changed how chests are distributed. I don’t pick up mine every time as they are mostly fodder for Merlin but seems I only get one and not another until I pick that one up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter