Disney Magic Kingdoms

Yep, that's all it is. So before you go submitting a help desk ticket, go back and read the comments last year at this time when people were legitimately annoyed that we were getting park benches every day for the month of April until us veterans had to remind them that it was April 1st. Ah, the gullible...

I had forgotten it was April 1, with everything else going on, actually while they are big I like them. Besides need a laugh right now and had forgotten the daily benches last year!

When I saw the big heads, I immediately thought of the DK mode in GoldenEye for the Nintendo 64.

Also, 2 for 8 on the drops for the Manticore ear hat. Seriously. that thing sucks to collect for.

Laurel has been dropping books (or knives) for the longest time now. Finally all characters have opened the books for me.

Has your Laurel been at level 6 the entire time? I think that might be a trigger point that allows you to collect books. This was the wrong event to decide to keep my event characters at a lower level than usual also, I though all mine were a level higher than they were. Couldn’t update them when I wanted to, last week, because the were all out on long missions and just forgot to level them later. Of course I’ll never know for sure, because I got my quest for Manticore done, that opens up all the characters, before I was able to level Laurel to 6.

Colt and Barley are my only ones at level 6 and all my characters are collecting books. I have Laurel at 5

Did you finish quest for Manticore, which requires him to be level 3? That opens up all the characters. Or I just had a bug that didn’t allow me to collect? Annoying, but not a big deal. I just need to be able to collect 6 a day which shouldn’t be a problem.

My Laurel is level 5. I’ve been collecting books with her for awhile too but I have the Tavern. She has a longer task for books, which I assume puts her on the big platform with everyone else, but I am keeping with the 4 hr Tavern task. Only 3 more books to go in IOS.

My visitors to my Kingdom are suddenly much bigger since maybe an hour ago. Anyone’s else’s game have changed, actually quite funny like heads runny around.

yeah, pefrectly timed to have these giant heads as I am trying to tap on ravens ... oh well, at least both things are over

Just started the 12-hour welcome for Ian. Unlike the other characters, his tokens are not showing up in tasks to continue collecting them any longer. Guess we welcome him and then the end is near.

Has your Laurel been at level 6 the entire time? I think that might be a trigger point that allows you to collect books. This was the wrong event to decide to keep my event characters at a lower level than usual also, I though all mine were a level higher than they were. Couldn’t update them when I wanted to, last week, because the were all out on long missions and just forgot to level them later. Of course I’ll never know for sure, because I got my quest for Manticore done, that opens up all the characters, before I was able to level Laurel to 6.

I currently have Laurel at level 4 and she has been collecting books for some time. I had 11 collected before everyone else was able to collect them.

I currently have Laurel at level 4 and she has been collecting books for some time. I had 11 collected before everyone else was able to collect them.

Interesting! Do you have the Tavern though? That allows her to collect books. Anyways, more of a curiosity since I can collect for everyone now and already at 8/30.

Interesting! Do you have the Tavern though? That allows her to collect books. Anyways, more of a curiosity since I can collect for everyone now and already at 8/30.
The drop rates have been surprisingly consistent. You'll definitely get the final character.

Did you finish quest for Manticore, which requires him to be level 3? That opens up all the characters. Or I just had a bug that didn’t allow me to collect? Annoying, but not a big deal. I just need to be able to collect 6 a day which shouldn’t be a problem.
[/QUOTE]
Yes I leveled Manticore to 3. I am thinking you haven’t been collecting books because you didn’t get the attraction with gems. Can’t remember the name. Laurel task that collected the books is at that attraction.

Well, that explains why there are still four days left to this rotten event. After Ian's first one-hour task, there is a joint task for him and Blue Shrek. However Ian needs to be at Level 2, and he is the only one who collects his own tokens for now, and it's a four-hour task to get either the claw staff thing or the ear hats.

Well I am working on Welcoming Ian now, won’t be done until this evening, so I will keep in mind what Supernova has noted.

The drop rates have been surprisingly consistent. You'll definitely get the final character.
Well, that explains why there are still four days left to this rotten event. After Ian's first one-hour task, there is a joint task for him and Blue Shrek. However Ian needs to be at Level 2, and he is the only one who collects his own tokens for now, and it's a four-hour task to get either the claw staff thing or the ear hats.

Yeah they have been. I should be able to start welcoming him in about 4 hours. Glad to see it’s been this easy, but still seems strange that the Tavern and leveling certain characters (?) to a certain level were allowed to collect books before Manticore was welcomed. Also seems strange that Ian is the only one who can collect his own items. Anyways all I care about if finishing the dad and anything beyond that is just gravey.

Books are going great, 22/30, everyone collecting them. (I have the Tavern so got the early start). But I'm still sweating out making it to the 18,000 EC. Guessing right now that when the event ends I will be at around 17,900.

Yeah they have been. I should be able to start welcoming him in about 4 hours. Glad to see it’s been this easy, but still seems strange that the Tavern and leveling certain characters (?) to a certain level were allowed to collect books before Manticore was welcomed. Also seems strange that Ian is the only one who can collect his own items. Anyways all I care about if finishing the dad and anything beyond that is just gravey.
What's been the holdup with finishing the dad? Gems?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter