Disney Magic Kingdoms

To answer the "What next movie?" question: Hunchback, Up or Ratatouille.
I also wish they would expand Mulan because I want Ling, Yao and Chien Po.

To answer the "What next movie?" question: Hunchback, Up or Ratatouille.
I also wish they would expand Mulan because I want Ling, Yao and Chien Po.

Could definitely see Up or Ratatouille. I wonder if they were planning on a Mulan event before COVID and the movie not getting released in the theaters? With the $30 option to buy it on Disney+ I’m kinda surprised they didn’t tie it in to this TC. Or even Ratatouille for either of the last 2 TC since it was supposed to be opened at DW around now.

It would be nice if they did something with The Rescuers and Robin Hood.

Could definitely see Robin Hood as an option. I’m sure I’ve seen The Rescuers, but don’t really remember it.

At my current pace I’ll be lucky if I welcome Kuzco in the next 2-3 weeks. Only got 7 crowns and 3 ear hats. The fact that PP characters used in TC also collect the items definitely doesn’t help. Still, I regularly have 3 of the 4 groups that can collect hats out collecting but they just are not dropping and I’m almost always in ecstatic happiness.

What a difference a few days can make. Only need 1 of each item to welcome Kuzco. Doubt it will be tonight, but hoping it will be tomorrow.

Also should be welcoming Gord in the morning. Have all the pieces, but need the 3K EC from the progression reward.

What a difference a few days can make. Only need 1 of each item to welcome Kuzco. Doubt it will be tonight, but hoping it will be tomorrow.

Also should be welcoming Gord in the morning. Have all the pieces, but need the 3K EC from the progression reward.
So (not) glad to have Gord walking around my park. Eh, at least it cleared that icon from starting at me in the task list. As for Kuzco, nothing better than getting that last ear hat and then discovering that it was to take another 24-hours to welcome him. Just plodding along until I get the "Welcome Yzma" task.

So (not) glad to have Gord walking around my park. Eh, at least it cleared that icon from starting at me in the task list. As for Kuzco, nothing better than getting that last ear hat and then discovering that it was to take another 24-hours to welcome him. Just plodding along until I get the "Welcome Yzma" task.

I don’t know anything about Gord who now is in my park. When I have more time maybe I will watch the movie, he must have had a small part. Working on Welcoming Kuzco, at 24 hours so it will finish in middle of the night. Been keeping up while sitting in hospital room with my husband, who had emergency surgery last week.

Noticed the same annoying thing with Kuzco. Still need 1 more ear hat, then need to decide if I should level up Pacha and Kronk first or wait until I can level Kuzco to 2 first. Which Way do you think is better?

Ooh. Like the Up and Rescuers ideas. I have a soft spot for Bedknobs & Broomsticks, but I think it is probably to eclectic. Wouldn't mind Mary Poppins.

Ooh. Like the Up and Rescuers ideas. I have a soft spot for Bedknobs & Broomsticks, but I think it is probably to eclectic. Wouldn't mind Mary Poppins.

I was always surprised that they didn’t have a Mary Poppins event when Mary Poppins Returns came out 2 years ago. That said, I never been a fan of ”real human” characters in the game. Think that’s why the POTC characters are probably my least favorite in the game. I’ve always found them kinda creepy. Strangely, Star Wars doesn’t bug me and I don’t think Marvel characters would either, especially if they were more like the comic version.

Bedknobs & Broomsticks? Come on, now your just making stuff us. :rotfl2:

Noticed the same annoying thing with Kuzco. Still need 1 more ear hat, then need to decide if I should level up Pacha and Kronk first or wait until I can level Kuzco to 2 first. Which Way do you think is better?
It depends on how close you are to getting to level Kuzco up, I guess. By the time my 24-hour welcome was up, he was ready for 2, which was nice.

I was always surprised that they didn’t have a Mary Poppins event when Mary Poppins Returns came out 2 years ago. That said, I never been a fan of ”real human” characters in the game. Think that’s why the POTC characters are probably my least favorite in the game. I’ve always found them kinda creepy. Strangely, Star Wars doesn’t bug me and I don’t think Marvel characters would either, especially if they were more like the comic version.
The Star Wars characters have a more 'human' appearance to them over the Pirates characters. But you're right... this could have remained solely animated-film based content and I would have been totally fine with it.

I don’t know anything about Gord who now is in my park. When I have more time maybe I will watch the movie, he must have had a small part. Working on Welcoming Kuzco, at 24 hours so it will finish in middle of the night. Been keeping up while sitting in hospital room with my husband, who had emergency surgery last week.
OK, two things here. First, I saw Wreck-it Ralph 2 and I still have no idea who Gord is. And second, all this time I thought you were a guy.

Bedknobs & Broomsticks? Come on, now your just making stuff us. :rotfl2:
I agree about the human characters in the game. That is why I hesitated about more POTC. The animated characters are just better in game I guess. Therefore, I guess Bedknobs and Broomsticks is a poor choice. And I am *not* making it up, lol. I guess that means you have never heard of Candleshoe either?

I sure wish they would do something with one of the rides. Seeing the characters go on a ride would be kind of fun.

I'd be up for both, although I know I'll never get The Rescuers, unfortunately. There'll never be a Madam Medusa in my park.

Why never? They are running out of movies, and it's such a good one.

I love B&B and Mary Poppins. :)

I would love some advice. In Windows I don't think I have a shot of getting the new TC character. I have not yet spent any EC on his tokens. Before the end of the event, should I buy the tokens (so I have them in the future if I ever get the character) or let it be converted to gems? IIRC, the conversion great is so bad these days I should maybe just invest in the tokens for later... I am guessing my EC will be between 20-25K at the end...

I am now finished (OK not technically) with Hercules! Just collected my final token for Panic, and just need to wait until I finish welcoming Kuzco. Will also hopefully be leveling him to 2 and level the 2 other characters before I start my 24h leveling of Panic.

@Arundal Hope your husband is doing better and gets well soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts