Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am now finished (OK not technically) with Hercules! Just collected my final token for Panic, and just need to wait until I finish welcoming Kuzco. Will also hopefully be leveling him to 2 and level the 2 other characters before I start my 24h leveling of Panic.

@Arundal Hope your husband is doing better and gets well soon!

@mikegood2 thanks and he is out of ICU and progressing well, now to get him back home! Current events make being and having someone in hospital a little strange.

@mikegood2 thanks and he is out of ICU and progressing well, now to get him back home! Current events make being and having someone in hospital a little strange.

@Arundal Thankful your DH is out of ICU and progressing well. Praying he is home soon & healing quickly!

Yes, current times make hospital events very difficult. My mom was admitted in April, had major surgery, & diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer all while we could not be with her. Even my dad...her husband of 50 years. I hope you have been able to be with your husband.

@mikegood2 Hope you heal quickly as well!

Hercules crew: Just got Panic to lvl 9. Now to finish him, Hades, Hercules, & Pegasus who are all on the final stretch to lvl 10.

Gord - all tokens purchased. Now earning the 3K EC needed to welcome him

Owl - lvl 6

I would like to see 101 Dalmatians or The Rescuers next.

@Arundal Thankful your DH is out of ICU and progressing well. Praying he is home soon & healing quickly!

Yes, current times make hospital events very difficult. My mom was admitted in April, had major surgery, & diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer all while we could not be with her. Even my dad...her husband of 50 years. I hope you have been able to be with your husband.

@mikegood2 Hope you heal quickly as well!

Hercules crew: Just got Panic to lvl 9. Now to finish him, Hades, Hercules, & Pegasus who are all on the final stretch to lvl 10.

Gord - all tokens purchased. Now earning the 3K EC needed to welcome him

Owl - lvl 6

I would like to see 101 Dalmatians or The Rescuers next.
@PrincessP We have been lucky to be able to be at hospital but only 1 person per day from 7 am to 7 pm and that person can come and go during that time frame, so we alternate days so girls can see him too, as we have been married 36 years. He had an Aortic Aneurysm and worse case did not come to pass and it will take weeks to get completely better but he will be home.

Sorry to hear about your Moms pancreatic cancer as I lost my father to that. I say prayers all around.

Last edited:
Wow, @PrincessP. I am so sorry that your family has been going through so much. We lost my brother-in-law to colon cancer in June. We are thankful that he was strong until about the last week and a half, and never had to stay at the hospital. None of us wanted him to be alone when he passed. We could not have asked for a more peaceful passing, but we miss him so.

I agree, although from my avatar it would seem that I am a bit partial. Hey, at least we'll have a chance of getting The Rescuers before Atlantis or Treasure Planet.

I certainly hope so. I haven't wanted to watch either of those.

I am now finished (OK not technically) with Hercules! Just collected my final token for Panic, and just need to wait until I finish welcoming Kuzco. Will also hopefully be leveling him to 2 and level the 2 other characters before I start my 24h leveling of Panic.
What's going on with your hand? How did your CT scan read? All good? Will you ever walk again? Need updates!

Got the prompt to welcome Yzma, however as has been the case with most new content, I have zero tokens to level up the attraction from this set. And I'm not buying chests for cash or gems. So however long it takes, it takes, with only one task to get the potion at this time.

What's going on with your hand? How did your CT scan read? All good? Will you ever walk again? Need updates!

Thanks for asking. Wrist and elbow are feeling much better. To the point I’m really questioning if I need to see my doctor for a 1 month visit. That said, I will. As far as the hand/wrist goes, it’s been close to 2 weeks and I’m still waiting on my request for a CT scan to clear thru my insurance. The XRays were inconclusive, so the doctor wanted the CT scan to make sure. He figures it should heal fine BUT wants to rule out a certain type of break that could lead to early arthritis if not treated correctly.

Thanks for asking. Wrist and elbow are feeling much better. To the point I’m really questioning if I need to see my doctor for a 1 month visit. That said, I will. As far as the hand/wrist goes, it’s been close to 2 weeks and I’m still waiting on my request for a CT scan to clear thru my insurance. The XRays were inconclusive, so the doctor wanted the CT scan to make sure. He figures it should heal fine BUT wants to rule out a certain type of break that could lead to early arthritis if not treated correctly.
Been there. Start feeling a little better and suddenly we're set to go back to normal. Please don't do anything stupid. Rest up. You've got your entire life to return to normalcy. Now is not that time.

Last edited:
Update
still struggling with Owl - Level 5

Pain, Panic, Hades and Hercules Level 9
They all will be ready for 10 very shortly.

Kronk and Pacha Level 5
Kuzco Level 1 just welcomed him

Gord Level 1

I got Gord at level 1 this morning, so I'm not working hard on the rest of the tower challenge. I'm just tired of these things. I will level him up when it's not time-sensitive.

Ugh, I’m not going to make it to get the comfy outfit and thought I had a chance by getting Gord this morning and sending him on his quest for tokens. Does anybody happen to know if the remainder of the fabric can be purchased using gems like they did for Owl if you were a few short?

Anyone know which of the Gord tokens are the common ones? Don't have a ton of extra EC so wondering which tokens to get a few of

Anyone know which of the Gord tokens are the common ones? Don't have a ton of extra EC so wondering which tokens to get a few of
I would like to know as well, I have not had time to look at Reddick, so I just bought hats and am taking that chance because those are usually standard.

According to Reddit, the top two are staying and the unicorn/more expensive one will not be needed after the TC. Not sure where they got the info, but I’m basically NEVER sure where those guys find out stuff in advance. Haha!

Most often, someone’s game glitches ending the event, and you’re able to see the post event tokens and corresponding tasks, so they’ll screenshot and post it to the Reddit.

I legit have no idea where I am with my characters, so this post will give me a chance to check this now.

Gord - 3
Kuzco - 5
Pacha - 5 (ready for 6)
Kronk - 5 (ready for 6)
Yzma - 12/20 potions, 8/14 hats
Owl - 7

Now that I know, I'm not entirely sure that it matters. Oh well. Back to work.

@supernova Looks like you’ve got a day or two lead over me.

Gord - 3
Owl - 7
Kuzco - 4
Pacha - 5
Kronk - 5
Yzma - 8/20 potions, 6/14 hats

Also really enjoying not having to worry about the TC, BUT I do miss those 3 nighty chests we were getting. The 6-9 happiness from them really came in handy.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!