Disney Magic Kingdoms

After laughing about the idea of Cars running a muck in my kingdom, it dawns on me how strange that really would be to see them roaming around. I don't think I like it. There are so many other characters they could use that won't make speed bumps of the poor little children. I vote for keeping Cars in the parking lot.

They would have to be so big to be "realistic!" I can't imagine they wouldn't just drive through all of the characters, guests, and rides since we have to pack everything together so tightly now. I know this already happens with all the other characters, but giant cars phasing through their surroundings would be GLARING. I know Cars is popular, especially among boys aged 6-10 which is probably a big segment of this games target audience, but I feel like them being added would kind of drag the whole game down. But, like I said before, if it's an event then I don't have to participate.

They would have to be so big to be "realistic!" I can't imagine they wouldn't just drive through all of the characters, guests, and rides since we have to pack everything together so tightly now. I know this already happens with all the other characters, but giant cars phasing through their surroundings would be GLARING. I know Cars is popular, especially among boys aged 6-10 which is probably a big segment of this games target audience, but I feel like them being added would kind of drag the whole game down. But, like I said before, if it's an event then I don't have to participate.
You can skip participating in the event. I'm just wondering if any of those event characters will prove useful later on in gathering tokens for upcoming non-Cars characters.

They would have to be so big to be "realistic!" I can't imagine they wouldn't just drive through all of the characters, guests, and rides since we have to pack everything together so tightly now.
I don't think they'd be "realistic" in size. After all, Chip and Dale are the same size as all of the other characters, which means they're either really big or everything else is very small in comparison. :rotfl: I personally don't have any aversion to seeing Cars added to the game, but I do think it would be nice if they added something that goes with the back half of FL that is still locked!

You can skip participating in the event. I'm just wondering if any of those event characters will prove useful later on in gathering tokens for upcoming non-Cars characters.

Oh I'm sure they would be, though I've noticed the BatB and Frozen characters do absolutely nothing for Zootopia characters. At least Mulan and Shang have one Nick-tie-wielding quest. I know Frozen characters were useful for Chip & Dale though.

Personally, and I realize I'm probably alone in this, Cars would be a nail in the coffin for me. Not the last nail, certainly, but it would be a sign for me to begin stepping away. It's been a fun game, but unless a big update with characters I personally love (and I know that's different for everyone) or Adventureland comes along, my time would probably be coming to an end. I'm sure with every update or event like this potential Cars one Gameloft gains a lot of players, but probably lose a few as well who just don't care for or actively dislike the content they're introducing.

Oh I'm sure they would be, though I've noticed the BatB and Frozen characters do absolutely nothing for Zootopia characters. At least Mulan and Shang have one Nick-tie-wielding quest. I know Frozen characters were useful for Chip & Dale though.
Beauty and the Beast have a 8 hour task that can yield Chief Bogo's Badge.

Personally, and I realize I'm probably alone in this, Cars would be a nail in the coffin for me. Not the last nail, certainly, but it would be a sign for me to begin stepping away. It's been a fun game, but unless a big update with characters I personally love (and I know that's different for everyone) or Adventureland comes along, my time would probably be coming to an end. I'm sure with every update or event like this potential Cars one Gameloft gains a lot of players, but probably lose a few as well who just don't care for or actively dislike the content they're introducing.
I haven't seen Frozen or Zootopia (zero interest in either), but it hasn't stopped me from playing the game :)

I just spent $20 on the legendary chests for beauty and the beast. Dang it. I try not to spend money but besides lion king that's my fav Disney movie! Lol Got beasts castle, belles house, Gastons tavern, float, patisserie, beast, and cogsworth.

I just spent $20 on the legendary chests for beauty and the beast. Dang it. I try not to spend money but besides lion king that's my fav Disney movie! Lol Got beasts castle, belles house, Gastons tavern, float, patisserie, beast, and cogsworth.
I spent $9.99 and got Beast Castle, Gaston Pub, Be our guest Restaurant, the croissant consessions, Clockwork & the float. I'm feeling pretty happy! lol I love the Princess stories.

AHhh a fellow way behind everyone else! Hello my friend! I finally got Flynn! :yay:

Fellow newbie here. Day 23 and I'm working on welcoming Sully and Elizabeth Swann. I was mainly focused on the striking gold event the last several days, so welcoming these two has taken longer than it should have, plus my other quests have mainly gone untouched too. Time to catch up on lost time and get my long list of quests completed! Also need to figure out what I'm saving my gems for next...

Fellow newbie here. Day 23 and I'm working on welcoming Sully and Elizabeth Swann. I was mainly focused on the striking gold event the last several days, so welcoming these two has taken longer than it should have, plus my other quests have mainly gone untouched too. Time to catch up on lost time and get my long list of quests completed! Also need to figure out what I'm saving my gems for next...
That's awesome! I usually use my gems for attraction that's attached to the characters I'm collecting for. Like for Pirates of Caribbean I got the Kraken.

That's awesome! I usually use my gems for attraction that's attached to the characters I'm collecting for. Like for Pirates of Caribbean I got the Kraken.

I'm gem poor since I'm not spending any real $, so don't have enough for any of the attractions at this time. Only have about 60 gems - already bought Pluto, Pluto's house, second parade slot, and second chest pedestal. I figure by the time I have enough gems for something saved up again I may be in a totally different part of the storyline, and want something different than what I want now anyway. I think for now I'll just keep saving and start thinking about it more closely when I hit 150+ gems again. Some of these premium characters are super expensive though!

now just remember tu backup your game somehow, buddy. You certainly wouldn't like loosing those, I believe.

I've seen a few kids get magically absorbed underneath a parade float.
Flash ended his task in the middle of the hub. So I decided to start a parade and see what happened. As the float neared Flash and I got ready to take a screenshot, he magically jumped twice, ending up just outside of the float path near the top of Main Street. So at least the Gameloft interns thought that part through.

I got a Pawpsicle Cooler today from a chest. At least its different than the normal decorations. And I see there are some new concession stands in the chests as well.

I still enjoy playing the game - it's a good few minute break ... but I agree, I am ready for Adventureland to open. I was hoping with the new Pirates movie out that would have happened and added to the Pirates quests (I assume there will be more since as of now they all max at level 6)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts