Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I broke down and picked up the second of the attractions offered by Merlin. I now have every single attraction crammed into my park, along with a bunch of concession stands. Somehow, it all fits! With lots of room to spare for additional concessions at some point.
Were you able to keep everything themed together or are there a few stragglers here and there? Also do you have room for all the decorations?

Were you able to keep everything themed together or are there a few stragglers here and there? Also do you have room for all the decorations?
Nope. Crap is just packed in where ever it would fit. I had to move a few attractions to be able to put everything out. I'm not anal by nature, so having the Incredibles buildings with their purple bases set up in Fantasyland suits me just fine. Actually, things sort of landed where they are now based on what land was opened at the time as part of the events. My Zootopia is in the area the Gameloft interns opened for us in Tomorrowland. So I've got more than just a few stragglers. Which has no impact on the game anyway. I have a few decorations up, but after playing this game for over a year, I've come to realize that decorations are meaningless and have zero impact on gameplay, either. My happiness is always near 99%, and lifetime guest count is positively pointless to gameplay as well. From day one, I never bothered to overthink things as far as what belonged where :)

What I have come to realize is that, for the most part, attractions are exactly one extra row of squares bigger than their footprint requires. This prevents us from packing things in better, and allowing us to maximize our land. Still, it is apparently possible to get all of these buildings and concession stands into the existing area available to us. At one point, I had to put away Tortuga Tavern, but then the little make-a-wish kids were searching for it. So I had to swap that out for the giant Mulan temple. Then I bought the Zephyr, which prompted me to figure out a way to take out the final building. All good!!

Last edited:

Do we have any idea when this next event will be and if it's an addition or timed event. Thanks, I'm trying to figure out if I need to get my characters items all collected and stop leveling them up or not. I do need to strategically level b/c I only have 145 coins.

Am I the only one hoping it isn't The Lion King? I just can't picture those characters roaming around my park. I keep trying to think of other things adventure land related with the park expansion.

However considering that today is also the anniversary of the Lion King release, it does make perfect sense with the timing of this tease...

So happy to seeing them doing updates more frequently and very excited that it's the lion king. What sucks is I'm not finished with zootopia. I'm stuck on trying to welcome chief bogo but I only get one of his tokens every couple of days no matter how many times I send characters on missions for his pieces. I did buy about four of each from the magic cauldron, but I always keep one of each concession/decorations not knowing if I'll need them. Should I send these items to the cauldron or keep them? I have 6/15 badges and 4/15 ears hats

Last edited:
So happy to seeing them doing updates more frequently and very excited that it's the lion king. What sucks is I'm not finished with zootopia. I'm stuck on trying to welcome chief bogo but I only get one of his tokens every couple of days no matter how many times I send characters on missions for his pieces. I did buy about four of each from the magic cauldron, but I always keep one of each concession/decorations not knowing if I'll need them. Should I send these items to the cauldron or keep them? I have 6/15 badges and 4/15 ears hats
Depending on how much magic you have, that will help you to determine if you need your concession stands out. The decorations are 1000% useless, so feel free to dump whichever ones you don't want into the cauldron.

What a rip. Haven't had a platinum chest in almost 2 months, so i bought 2 chests with gems, hoping for the race track, or at least some concessions I don't have, and I got magic and happiness in both! Not even a useful trade in bench or lamp post! >:(

Lol, you are light years ahead of me. have every character, and I have been playing the zootopia update since it dropped. I have two hats. That's it. I send the rabbit and the fox out every 6 hrs. Since none of my characters get the other thing needed, I have to cross my fingers when my parade ends or chest.

For those of you who have every character is it worth saving up your gems for the extra characters or attractions? Because it's so difficult for me to get gems and when I spend them on something I usually regret it and I don't want to spend real money.

hi guys im new to the game, so far i already got sully, but after the first quest that sully gave (the 1hour screaming quest) i have not received any monsters inc related quests! and i have yet to unlock pete too, even though i already done the "For Pete's Sake" quests until part 3. can someone tell me when will the quests come in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter