Disney Magic Kingdoms

For those of you who have every character is it worth saving up your gems for the extra characters or attractions? Because it's so difficult for me to get gems and when I spend them on something I usually regret it and I don't want to spend real money.

Just keep saving. Pluto is the most worthwhile gem purchase early on. After that, save gems for the timed events if you don't want to purchase items with real money during the timed events. It takes quite a while to build up a surplus.

Just keep saving. Pluto is the most worthwhile gem purchase early on. After that, save gems for the timed events if you don't want to purchase items with real money during the timed events. It takes quite a while to build up a surplus.

Thanks, I already have Pluto and was thinking on getting merryweather but felt kinda uneasy about it.

Silver-Be-Ware silverware tapping event - 5 days

Totals Rewards
5 - bronze chest
30 - 10 happiness, 1500 magic
75 - silver chest
130 - gold chest

Leaderboard
1-10 - 25 gems
11-75 - gold chest
76-300 - silver chest
301-1200 - bronze chest
1201-3000 - 1000 magic

That's the most enticing leaderboard reward I've seen in a while, but I don't play often enough to make top 10 these days.

Last edited:
hi guys im new to the game, so far i already got sully, but after the first quest that sully gave (the 1hour screaming quest) i have not received any monsters inc related quests! and i have yet to unlock pete too, even though i already done the "For Pete's Sake" quests until part 3. can someone tell me when will the quests come in?

Also just focus on doing the top task on your missions, sometimes finishing a certain character task leads to unlocking one from a totally different character or collection. You can try leveling up characters, that can give you new tasks too.

Silver-Be-Ware silverware tapping event - 5 days

Totals Rewards
5 - bronze chest
30 - 10 happiness, 1500 magic
75 - silver chest
130 - gold chest

Leaderboard
1-10 - 25 gems
11-75 - gold chest
76-300 - silver chest
301-1200 - bronze chest
1201-3000 - 1000 magic

That's the most enticing leaderboard reward I've seen in a while, but I don't play often enough to make top 10 these days.

do you happen to know the time between each? I think its 8 per time, right?

Anyone else get a pop up word scrambler that said tweet the answer to Disney Magic Kingdoms

Last edited:
Thanks, I already have Pluto and was thinking on getting merryweather but felt kinda uneasy about it.

Personally, I felt that Merryweather was worth it. She was pretty helpful back when I was doing those Sleeping Beauty quests. IIRC she isn't too expensive, either (in terms of gems - I don't like to pay actual money for my characters).

You might want to wait to see when the Lion King event begins. That way you can see how many gems you will need for the new premium characters that will help you progress in the event in case it is a timed event. I'm holding on to mine just in case I need them. I didn't have enough when the BatB event happened and I couldn't get the Be Our Guest Restaurant which you could only get by spending gems.

I guess I don't really pay this game an6 serious mind like other players seem to. Am I wrong in remembering that the premium gem characters have only been useful as part of their own storylines? For instance, Aurora, Philip, Flora, and Fauna all helped in Zootopia, but not Zootopia. I can't recall if I've ever needed Rex or Boo to collect other event tokens. Are they pretty much one-and-done characters?

I guess I don't really pay this game an6 serious mind like other players seem to. Am I wrong in remembering that the premium gem characters have only been useful as part of their own storylines? For instance, Aurora, Philip, Flora, and Fauna all helped in Zootopia, but not Zootopia. I can't recall if I've ever needed Rex or Boo to collect other event tokens. Are they pretty much one-and-done characters?
"One-and-done.." I like that. I agree. And it seems like every time I stockpile a decent amount of gems, another event happens and then I use them all. At this rate, I may never have enough to buy any other premium character other than event characters. Lucky I was able to get Pluto!

There's no explicit way to do it, but if you've got it connected to your Facebook account it will automatically be backed up.

I don't have Facebook but I have deleted my game a few times, and it's always remembered me. Although it gets scary when they show you the opening movie though, as it looks like you'll hafta start back at the very beginning.

I think the scramble word finder is "I laugh in the face of danger" which leads me to believe lion king is coming

I have been bombarded by so many in-game ads recently that I closed out of it without giving it a chance. I was like "tweet this to what? What on earth are you trying to sell me?!" But the design made me think Lion King. I came to the forum simply to find this out. Glad I only wasted 60 gems on a B&tB chest once. Crapery. Such a waste. But beats the 120 I blew on Frozen chests. Gonna need those gems for Lion King.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!