Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am half way there on both the branches and ears. Maybe by next sometime Bagheera will be welcomed. Then it will just be the Toy Alien for me. For those who have welcomed the Toy Alien, how did you do it so fast? How did you get so much Elixir to get his stuff?
Honestly not too sure lol. I've been playing since almost the start. I had a ton of decorations to convert when they created the option. I think I got 25k in elixir right at the beginning. The only things I used it for were the 2 attractions. So when toy alien came out I had about 15k saved again.

Honestly not too sure lol. I've been playing since almost the start. I had a ton of decorations to convert when they created the option. I think I got 25k in elixir right at the beginning. The only things I used it for were the 2 attractions. So when toy alien came out I had about 15k saved again.

Oh and I farmed a bit to make up the difference.

My iPhone isn't lagging when I play, but it's a 7 with lots of extra memory (not sure how much that matters, though, since I'm not a tech-y person).

I've finally got my little Alien! :) He's at L2 right now, working to find the items he needs to level himself up. Bullseye should be able to help, but nope. I was sitting on 16M magic, so I spent some of it getting potions while also trading in lots of decorations I was using to make my park pretty.

And Bagheera.... not yet. This one is going to take a long, long time. I have 12 perches and 10 ear hats as of today. So about halfway there after many days of searching. :rotfl:

I only managed to get the Toy Story Alien so quickly because I had months of "decorations" in Merlin's Shop I hadn't used from the chests as I had forgotten all about that part as I had just written it off. But levelling up etc looks to be something i might get around to, I don't think they really thought it out too well with regards to how much of a grind that character would be to get and level up

My iPhone isn't lagging when I play, but it's a 7 with lots of extra memory (not sure how much that matters, though, since I'm not a tech-y person).

I've finally got my little Alien! :) He's at L2 right now, working to find the items he needs to level himself up. Bullseye should be able to help, but nope. I was sitting on 16M magic, so I spent some of it getting potions while also trading in lots of decorations I was using to make my park pretty.

And Bagheera.... not yet. This one is going to take a long, long time. I have 12 perches and 10 ear hats as of today. So about halfway there after many days of searching. :rotfl:
And then as we come to realize, the look of our park has no impact whatsoever on how the game is played. See ya, decorations!

What do I have to do to welcome Zurg? I defeated him weeks ago.
It'll come eventually, just keep doing the top quest on your list and you'll get there. I seem to recall it taking a while in between defeating him and being able to welcome him.

After welcoming Bagheera, he has a single one-hour quest. After that, he needs to be level 2 to do the next quest. There is nothing available other than that one-hour quest, which yields Prickly Pears. To get to level 2, he needs 10 more perches and 10 more hats, so we're looking at probably almost a couple more weeks before can do anything else. There is another quest that he needs to be level 2 to complete that has not been assigned yet; a total of three quests, none of which appear to interact with Mowgli.

After welcoming Bagheera, he has a single one-hour quest. After that, he needs to be level 2 to do the next quest. There is nothing available other than that one-hour quest, which yields Prickly Pears. To get to level 2, he needs 10 more perches and 10 more hats, so we're looking at probably almost a couple more weeks before can do anything else. There is another quest that he needs to be level 2 to complete that has not been assigned yet; a total of three quests, none of which appear to interact with Mowgli.

Wow, another 20 epics for level 2? That seems sloppy.

Wow, another 20 epics for level 2? That seems sloppy.

ive noticed in the past with epic characters tokens that the drop rates seem to increase after welcoming. still takes forever but its not as bad as the first phase of collection.
if not you can allways #blametheinterns right @supernova :laughing:

New to the board and I'm not sure of this has ever been asked but does anyone know when the rides/attractions go on sale? Or is it random?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!