Aladdin
Jasmine
Abu
Carpet - Premium
Genie
Iago - Premium
Jafar

Also, there are costumes. Ugh.

Also, something "similar" to the jeweled crabs. Looks like sand whirls. Have to collect tokens to clear them. Golden Scarab tapper quests.

More buildings and decorations and concessions and a parade float.

The Livestream cut off for me while they were talking about the float, so that's all I got.

And apologies for not introducing myself. Been here since close to the beginning. :)

Last edited:

Alien help please....

I have been playing the game for a year, but do not spend any money to buy anything (trying to teach son that it is not necessary to spend money to enjoy this game)

I want to welcome the Alien, but need to create Elixir magic. IIn Merlin's Conjuring Cauldron, I have put in all of the stuff I wanted to get rid of but still need about 10,000 elixirs (28 items*350=9800).

Here's what I tried but it was way too much work: I took an area of the park and cleared it out, then I put rose bushes(smallest footprint for the price) all over that space at a cost of 125 magic each(I have over 10 million magic), then I picked them up and put them into the cauldron to convert to elixir, which netted me enough elixir magic for 1 item....

I cannot spend the time to do this 28 more times.

Anybody have a shortcut or other way to do this?

Thanks

Seems like one of the new buildings is premium (the one with the purple tiger head)? I didn't see it shown in the event hub, anyway. :confused:

Someone in the comments said we are getting Shere Khan from jungle book. I still can't see the rest of the "live"stream since it cutout

Hi everyone! Pretty cool to find a message board online about the game! Just started it about a month ago, so I'm still fairly new. Hope to learn some tips and tricks and hear about your gameplay! Looking forward to the update with Aladdin! Bummer that the live stream cut out on facebook....But anyway I thought I would start off with this: Anyone go for the Toy Alien yet? I'm just not sure if it's worth using my magic when everything else costs magic in the game. So I think I'll just wait. haha

They started a new stream.... will update.

New features:

The shop has a new "Bundles button" that will allow you to scroll through all bundles available to you, i.e. Rex + gems, etc.

Chest cards will be color-coded to item/reward rarity

Didn't catch anything about floats - did anyone else?

They started a new stream.... will update.

New features:

The shop has a new "Bundles button" that will allow you to scroll through all bundles available to you, i.e. Rex + gems, etc.

Chest cards will be color-coded to item/reward rarity

Didn't catch anything about floats - did anyone else?

I just watched the Part 2 of the stream and I didn't see or hear anything about floats either.....But the Bundle option in the menu will be nice. Then you know which ones are available if you are looking to purchase one.

Okay so I have a question, the answer is probably in here somewhere in the 529 pages but I have gems to spend on characters I've been saving since the game started (I'm sitting just under 2000) what characters would be most beneficial to purchase for overall help in the game?
I think some of this depends on where you are at in the game. At this point I would probably wait until the new event starts before I bought anyone else.

Alien help please....

I have been playing the game for a year, but do not spend any money to buy anything (trying to teach son that it is not necessary to spend money to enjoy this game)

I want to welcome the Alien, but need to create Elixir magic. IIn Merlin's Conjuring Cauldron, I have put in all of the stuff I wanted to get rid of but still need about 10,000 elixirs (28 items*350=9800).

Here's what I tried but it was way too much work: I took an area of the park and cleared it out, then I put rose bushes(smallest footprint for the price) all over that space at a cost of 125 magic each(I have over 10 million magic), then I picked them up and put them into the cauldron to convert to elixir, which netted me enough elixir magic for 1 item....

I cannot spend the time to do this 28 more times.

Anybody have a shortcut or other way to do this?

Thanks
I don't bother farming. I just sell what I get when n my chests. You may need to stop leveling characters for a bit.

Hi everyone! Pretty cool to find a message board online about the game! Just started it about a month ago, so I'm still fairly new. Hope to learn some tips and tricks and hear about your gameplay! Looking forward to the update with Aladdin! Bummer that the live stream cut out on facebook....But anyway I thought I would start off with this: Anyone go for the Toy Alien yet? I'm just not sure if it's worth using my magic when everything else costs magic in the game. So I think I'll just wait. haha
Welcome!!!!The Alien is cute but he doesn't really do much other than collect his own tokens until you get him leveled up. Then he will help with Bagheera.

Thank you everyone for posting info on the livestream. I couldn't watch it, so I'm getting all my intel from you. Can't wait to get started!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter