Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I had this game on my iphone which broke. So now I got it on my Ipod touch and now it set me back to the beginning!!! :(
And I'm logged to the same apple id gameloft info. Anyone know what to do?

Its on the leader board on the event page, prizes are:
1-10 abu balloon stand, golden lamp trophy, 2000 event currency
11-50 abu balloon stand, golden lamp trophy, 1500 event currency
51-250 golden lamp trophy, 1500 event currency
251-500 golden lamp trophy, 1250 event currency
501-1000 1250 event currency
1001-1950 750 event currency

Do you know more about this event? It didn't say much and I don't see where you can find the trophies you have collected. Thanks!!
Certain character tasks and buildings will drop the gold trophies. You can see how many you have by going to the event button in the bottom middle of your game screen. Then tap the 4th tab down on the left for leaderboards.

Last edited:
Anyone notice any *new* tasks or buildings that collect the trophies?

Last edited:
Last edited:

New attraction - Zootopia Race Track (every 4 hours)

I don't know about the Lotus Fountain, it's still under construction in my park.

Full list of attractions confirmed to earn trophies:
1 hour: Aurora's Spinning Wheel, Goofy's Playhouse, Pluto's House
2 hours: Fantasia Gardens and Fairways, The Incredibles House, Mickey's PhilharMagic
4 hours: Al's Toy Barn, The Kraken, Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop, Zootopia Race Track
6 hours: Enchanted Tiki Room
8 hours: Jumpin' Jellyfish, Splash Mountain
Fountain does not give trophies.

So I had this game on my iphone which broke. So now I got it on my Ipod touch and now it set me back to the beginning!!! :(
And I'm logged to the same apple id gameloft info. Anyone know what to do?
Did you have your account linked to Facebook?

Yes I did! And It still had me start over!

This happened to me the day the Aladdin event started. My game kept crashing, so I deleted Local Data, reinstalled, and couldn't get my save to load.

You need to e-mail Gameloft and they can reconnect your game to the Facebook, iTunes, or Play Store (for Android) save.

It took about 24 hours to get it straightened out, but I got my Lv 46 game back Friday evening.

I just pressed Welcome on Jasmine, finally! Also, I noticed somebody mentioned that they Magic Carpets of Aladdin doesn't get anything for this event, and I am not getting anything from the Magic Lamp Theater.... Uncool. I could still try to hold out that the Magic Lamp Theater will give me a Genie item? That would require faith in the Gameloft team to actually put an intelligible event together; however, basic is what we get. Event currency, at least.... sheesh.

After taking me 23 days to initially welcome Bagheera, it took me another 13 days to get him to level 2. Upon getting to level 2, he has a 12-hour task. And then nothing else. He is left with a 1-hour quest and a 2-hour task, like Mowgli, to do on repeat for the foreseeable future, with apparently nothing else to do until at least the next update. Was hoping for something more, I guess.

I had one task asking for 40 and then right afterwards another task asking to tap 50. I don't mind too much, though, since they are easier to find than the clouds and mostly because it's one of the few times I get gems as a reward. ;) Almost done with the 2nd set now.
Me too! I had the 40 followed by the 50 task. At least it's a pretty quick task and it does yield a nice amount of event currency (20 per scarab, so 200 per round).

Heads up for those building the Lotus Fountain: Aladdin must be at level 4 to complete a subsequent task

Wish you all could have seen the insane grin on my face when Bagheera's final damn perch FINALLY dropped for me just now. And then how quickly it disappeared when I realized that I have to start all over again to bring him up to level 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter