Disney Magic Kingdoms

I downloaded this game through Google play. When trying to log in thru FB it asks me to disconnect to current game and start over at 0. No way!!! I am at level 36 and have unlocked almost all of my characters... Is there anyway to fix this? If not is there anyone that uses gameloft? M username is ToughBoxer242.

Has anyone else had a character get stuck getting a lamp? It says they are "waiting" but never completes the task. Very frustrating, guess I'll have to submit a ticket.

**Edit....closed the game and reopened and it seems to be working now

Last edited:
It looks like the usual suspects. Here’s a complete list.
http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Striking_Gold_Mini_Event

Plus the Zootopia Racetrack, it would appear. I don’t have that yet and will probably need to open about another 200 platinum chests before I ever get it >:(
I'm with you on that ridiculous quest. I'm up to 28 platinum chests and have yet to get anything remotely helpful. Even one of those concession stands would be nice, if they won't give me the race track, but nooooooo. Just silly, useless magic.

Wish you all could have seen the insane grin on my face when Bagheera's final damn perch FINALLY dropped for me just now. And then how quickly it disappeared when I realized that I have to start all over again to bring him up to level 2.

:rotfl: I'll have to remember not to get too excited when/if I ever get those last 4 ear hats. Yep, even trying all the possibilities I seem stuck at 16. :P

Lucky you. I've needed one final perch for literally about two weeks now. I'm NOT blowing gems on getting it. So far the whole Jungle Book thing has been underwhelming, to say the least.
I hear welcoming Bagheera is a pain.....i am an ear hat away from leveling mowgli to lvl 2, so maybe I'm not really progressing nicely! :P
I agree though. Hold out until you get that perch!! It will be such a relief when you finally get it.

I was wondering if Donald or chip (not Beauty and the Beast chip) helped with the event. They are both ready to welcome. But if they don't help, I'll just wait till the event is over.

I was wondering if Donald or chip (not Beauty and the Beast chip) helped with the event. They are both ready to welcome. But if they don't help, I'll just wait till the event is over.
So far Donald has been useless. Chip chipmunk doesn't get tokens or event currency so far, but he does have a 1 hour task for the mini event collecting the golden lamps going on right now, which is fairly handy. He is also good for collecting items for Chief Bogo if you haven't finished zootopia yet.

I just had the time reset bug in my IOS game. Took me back to when the Lotus Fountain finished in my game. Not as annoying as what other people have reported. I have to retap scarabs, Mickey lost a couple hours on his 12 hr quest. I had a Platinum Chest I had to reopen. Got a concession instead of magic, so that was a slight improvement I guess.

So far Donald has been useless. Chip chipmunk doesn't get tokens or event currency so far, but he does have a 1 hour task for the mini event collecting the golden lamps going on right now, which is fairly handy. He is also good for collecting items for Chief Bogo if you haven't finished zootopia yet.
Thanks!!

I haven't been on here since the very beginning of this event started so I kinda just skimmed through the 15 pages from then to now. I have Aladdin at level 3. Carpet and abu at level 2 or 3 and just hit the welcome button on jasmine about an hour ago. My main question is does anyone have an idea on how many gems iago will be? I don't recall seeing any posts on here in my skimming.

I haven't been on here since the very beginning of this event started so I kinda just skimmed through the 15 pages from then to now. I have Aladdin at level 3. Carpet and abu at level 2 or 3 and just hit the welcome button on jasmine about an hour ago. My main question is does anyone have an idea on how many gems iago will be? I don't recall seeing any posts on here in my skimming.

We don't know for sure, but usually in these timed events, the first gem character is between 100-180 gems and the second is usually between 200-300. I want to say the last 3 events the first character bundle was ~$3.99 for character and either currency or concession stand, and the second bundle is usually ~$5.99 for character and either currency, concession stand, or decoration.

After taking me 23 days to initially welcome Bagheera, it took me another 13 days to get him to level 2. Upon getting to level 2, he has a 12-hour task. And then nothing else. He is left with a 1-hour quest and a 2-hour task, like Mowgli, to do on repeat for the foreseeable future, with apparently nothing else to do until at least the next update. Was hoping for something more, I guess.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm about half way there to welcoming him. I'll wait to work on him again until after Aladdin since there is no hurry.

It looks like the usual suspects. Here’s a complete list.
http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Striking_Gold_Mini_Event

Plus the Zootopia Racetrack, it would appear. I don’t have that yet and will probably need to open about another 200 platinum chests before I ever get it >:(

Don't forget, this game cloud saves periodically. Thus, if you open a Platinum Chest and you get garbage, you can roll your game back to your last save and try to open the exact same chest and repeat till you get what you want. The drop rates for the "good" stuff are ridiculously bad... When I kept statistics early on to calculate the drop rates for the rare items, we found some of them were worse than 5% chance (1 in 20ish). No big deal for those with deep pockets willing to spend $100s of dollars on a mobile game. But for the rest of us free-to-play players that's the only way to control your fate to guarantee getting the exact item from each drop. And that was the AVERAGE... some times it came sooner... and the other half the times it took many more attempts. Just do the math to find out how much REAL money... it would cost to keep buying gems to keep buying random 5% dice rolls.

Of course, backing up your save file is trivial for player of this game using Windows... those stuck on Android/iOS version the simplest way to backup your save file is to play on two devices (or switch in and out of airplane mode)... Most people have seen the dialog when you play offline or move from your phone to tablet the prompt asking which save file to use if you've played on two devices. Just save right before you open your chest, transfer to device 2... open... and if you get garbage... open the game on the first device again and repeat. There's no reason to waste another Platinum/Gold chest again for useless potions.

BTW, this works on every random drop in game... You can use it to guarantee gems everytime you run the parade... or guarantee an rare/epic/legendary drop after every timer countdown for each character task. No matter what, the game odds still are in play and you're still hoping the game's RNG (random number generator) rolls the right number for you... but as long as you are willing to put in the effort, you can get your Zootopia Racetrack guaranteed on your next Platinum chest.

Has anyone else had a character get stuck getting a lamp? It says they are "waiting" but never completes the task. Very frustrating, guess I'll have to submit a ticket.

**Edit....closed the game and reopened and it seems to be working now
This has happened to me a few time during this update. I close the game too and all is well.

I'm waiting on Genie now. I guess I'll be collecting golden trophies for the next couple of days and leveling up everyone to at least 5 or 6. I think I will hold off there so I can start saving for the 80k. Seems to me that I've welcomed each character rather quickly compared to other events. Watch the costumes be the killer!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!