Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm behind in the main storyline and haven't even welcomed Mowli. I still need 3 more hats and haven't had a single one drop in the last 3 days. I'm seriously tempted to pay the 130 gems it would cost to welcome him.

Hi everyone,

I've finally decided to register & post after lurking for a month or so. I found the game & this board during the Aladdin event. The tips and experiences posted here have been really helpful. You've kept me from wasting gems on Jack Sparrow & Boo.

Did anyone else have problems welcoming Elizabeth Swann? It seems like her items hardly ever drop. Is the Kraken attraction worth the 150 gems? I have the gems for it, but don't want to spend them if the rate of return isn't great.

Level: 27 (just leveled up last night)
Visitors Rank: 537,517
# of Vistors: 531,820
Magic: 105,735
Gems: 297

Thank you for your advice (past and hopefully future).
Its' been over a year since I've had to worry about any of the Pirates characters, so I can't speak intelligently on what it was like to welcome Swann.

As for the Kraken, the one thing about the attraction is that it comes in handy during the striking gold trophy/coin mini games. If you're consistent with your game play during those events, you can win prizes (which can include gems). Other than that, it'll produce 125 magic every 4 hours. That ride does confuse me, though. There's no way OSHA would ever approve its construction!

I'm behind in the main storyline and haven't even welcomed Mowli. I still need 3 more hats and haven't had a single one drop in the last 3 days. I'm seriously tempted to pay the 130 gems it would cost to welcome him.
I was in your place a little bit ago but honestly, I would just wait it out a little longer because I had a dry spell and all of a sudden, my drops came in! It'll happen! I am still working on Bagheera so don't worry about being too behind because I am not far from you. Save your gems for the inevitable event that could be coming up haha

So frustrated with Bagheera...Why did they add all the characters to collect his tokens, if they still weren't going to drop? I'm getting one token every other or every 2nd collection, and that's with sending all of my characters out. I stay at 99% ecstatic happiness.

I know this is nothing new, i just needed to vent and you guys are the only ones that understand lol

You guys weren't kidding when you said it takes forever to get Donald.... glad I purchased Pluto in the beginning so he can help.
It took me about a month without Pluto and with mad tea party to get him. His hats seem to come in groups. I would get 4 hats in a few days, and then go a week without getting any.

On a side note, I have one basket, three hats, and around 5 pears left to get mowgli without buying king louie. I also recently bought 4 legendary chest packs to get the rest of the incredible characters i didn't have, which was everyone except Elastigirl (I had just started the game).

Hi everyone,

I've finally decided to register & post after lurking for a month or so. I found the game & this board during the Aladdin event. The tips and experiences posted here have been really helpful. You've kept me from wasting gems on Jack Sparrow & Boo.

Did anyone else have problems welcoming Elizabeth Swann? It seems like her items hardly ever drop. Is the Kraken attraction worth the 150 gems? I have the gems for it, but don't want to spend them if the rate of return isn't great.

I also started playing during the Aladdin event with about 10 days left. Managed to get Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu, and Carpet and was so close to getting Genie before it ended. I'm in the middle of welcoming Swann and have been getting a fairly good drop on her items. I also bought Kraken but I intend on acquiring all things Pirates and Adventureland because I used to work there.

You did say that you bought a few thousand gems during a promotion, right? If you need to use them towards obtaining a new character, then that's what they're there for. No need to stockpile imaginary gems. :D

Last edited:
Im shocked what they did to the popups.

The most annoying thing to me was that when I'd collect a common token (for example Aladdin's lamp) I'd have to sit and sit and sit and sit through like 40 popups just telling me that everybody had all their lamps (Which Ive known forever) just trying to wait for the popups I actually needed to see (How many of the unique tokens I have for each character, and how far off I was from leveling them).

Now to 'fix' this, they took out THE ONLY POPUPS I WANTED TO SEE!!! I still have to sit through all the lamps over and over again but they won't tell me how much I have of a token until its done? That's literally the only thing I wanted to see and now it is gone.

Im shocked what they did to the popups.

The most annoying thing to me was that when I'd collect a common token (for example Aladdin's lamp) I'd have to sit and sit and sit and sit through like 40 popups just telling me that everybody had all their lamps (Which Ive known forever) just trying to wait for the popups I actually needed to see (How many of the unique tokens I have for each character, and how far off I was from leveling them).

Now to 'fix' this, they took out THE ONLY POPUPS I WANTED TO SEE!!! I still have to sit through all the lamps over and over again but they won't tell me how much I have of a token until its done? That's literally the only thing I wanted to see and now it is gone.
The only thing they needed to do was remove the possibility of literally 49 lamps popping up in a row when all seven Aladdin characters finished their one-hour lamp task at the same time. Remove the lamps, but keep the other tokens. Problem solved. But then, when the game (and the company??) are in the hands of interns...

Beautiful views last night- gotta love my California sunsets! (I am from N Cal.) Got to go on the Guardians ride Halloween nighttime version and Screamin before they closed the CA park (and DLand closed early for the Halloween event).
View attachment 272529 View attachment 272531
The Groot plush sitting next to me said "Nice choice of rides" while whispering "I am Groot" of course.

We
Hi everyone,

Hmm, just the tactic that bullies use - belittle/attack the person who questions you.

Tell you what, if you're so obsessed with my work history, why don't you send me a link to your professional work profile (e.g., LinkedIn). I'll send a message to your work profile from my LinkedIn profile and you can see my work history for yourself.

Or if you're done poking fun at me, we can return to the purpose of this thread: "Disney Magic Kingdoms - Tips."
Good point. How far along are you in the game? How long have you been playing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!