Disney Magic Kingdoms

I just realized that it's been quite a while since we've had a mini event. It seemed like they were happening every couple of days. I must be a little mental, but I kind of miss it. I really could use a gem prize right about now. I spent almost all of my gems on Louie.

I am not quite there yet, and I havent got Louie. I found not having the gem characters for Aladdin really affected my drop rate for Jafar. Never had issues before in an event I normally purchase the gem characters but didnt this time to see if it made a difference. I believe it does. Not too worried if it takes a long time for Shere Khan because it doesnt matter. Rather keep my gems for Characters I really want to be in the game in the future.
Louie is the first gem character I've skipped as well. I'm with you. I don't mind spending gems. That's what they're for, but I'd rather use them for a character I want.

Whenever I go the character screens of Tangled, Frozen, the Incredibles (these are my daughters' favourite characters) it says 'Coming Soon'. Does that mean I haven't progressed the storyline enough to open up those characters or were they in a special event and I've missed my chance?

Frozen & Incredibles were events, Tangled is part of the main story line. I don't know what exactly unlocks tangled though. Try this website, it might help you figure things out a bit more. http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Storyline_Walkthrough#Act 4

A quick check of my characters' status shows:
All characters from all films are max'ed out at their highest level. Except for:
Toy Alien - 7
Jafar - 9
Baloo - 8
King Louie - 10
Bagheera - 8
Mowgli - 8
Shere Khan - 3 fire sticks away which, unless my drop rates change exponentially, means I won't be welcoming him today

My status, by collection:

Sword in the Stone: Maxed out @ lvl 2
Mickey and Friends: All maxed out
Toy Story: Toy Alien is lvl 8, all the others are maxed out
Cinderella: All maxed out
Peter Pan: Maxed out
Pirates of the Caribbean: All maxed out @ lvl 6
Monsters, Inc: All maxed out
Wall-E: All maxed out
Tangled: All maxed out
Sleeping Beauty: All maxed out
Zootopia: All maxed out
Jungle Book: Bagheera lvl 6, Mowgli lvl 8, Baloo lvl 7, King Louie lvl 9, all ready to level up. Currently welcoming Shere Khan
Incredibles: All maxed out
Nightmare Before Christmas: All maxed out
Frozen: All maxed out
Mulan: All maxed out
Beauty and the Beast: All maxed out
Lion King: All maxed out
Aladdin: Aladdin is maxed out, all the others are lvl 9 and ready to level up

I have all the characters and attractions. :)

I never imagined I would get to the point of groaning when a gold or platinum chest pops up, but 3 times this week I have. Mind you I had 3 of each on my pedastals until Sat when I reluctantly decided to open a platinum and maybe try to airplane mode to get the teacups. Then later that day, a gold appears. So then the gold went up. And on Monday another platinum dropped. So up goes another gold so I can have at least 2 empty. Lo and behold, guess what just popped up. Another gold and I’m right back where I started with 3 and 3 with no real ‘prizes’ :crazy2::scared:

I never imagined I would get to the point of groaning when a gold or platinum chest pops up, but 3 times this week I have. Mind you I had 3 of each on my pedastals until Sat when I reluctantly decided to open a platinum and maybe try to airplane mode to get the teacups. Then later that day, a gold appears. So then the gold went up. And on Monday another platinum dropped. So up goes another gold so I can have at least 2 empty. Lo and behold, guess what just popped up. Another gold and I’m right back where I started with 3 and 3 with no real ‘prizes’ :crazy2::scared:
I keep getting gold and platinum chests as well (started off as more gold but now it is more platinum). I was trying to hold off on opening them but they were taking over. So, I decided to do one platinum today just to see if I can get more concessions for more magic or just more magic because I can't get anything else out of them. Standby for what I get tonight! Too funny that we are in the same boat with chests!

There is a Movie coming out this friday, called Goodbye Christopher Robin! I am HOPING that maybe DMK is timing an update of Winnie the Pooh, in time with this movie release! I'm sure it's wishful thinking, but it would be pretty awesome, just like they did for Beauty & the Beast

There is a Movie coming out this friday, called Goodbye Christopher Robin! I am HOPING that maybe DMK is timing an update of Winnie the Pooh, in time with this movie release! I'm sure it's wishful thinking, but it would be pretty awesome, just like they did for Beauty & the Beast
That's usually more Disney Crossy Road's M.O. But at this point, who knows.

Good luck with the chests. I actually have 3 platinum ones just sitting there. I feel like there is no hope of ever getting the racetrack and I don't want to waste the 24 slot for more unneeded magic, so they just sit there. Yeah, I feel like Eeyore here.

Wow! Two tasks completed together and both gave fire sticks. One left!

Wow! That's fantastic! I'm still sending my characters out, but they aren't as good at finding those items as yours. Still 3 fire sticks away. :(

I would be SO into that :lovestruc

Also, has anyone here unlocked the third chest pedestal, and is it worth it? I've been saving gems in hope of another building sale coming up, but I'm now considering spending some lol

That would have been a good idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter