Disney Magic Kingdoms

I think there are still three Halloween costumes left, if I remember correctly, although I don't know if they are all available in the chests. The Gameloft interns only included four NBC characters in the game, so you've got one with three left. Then there are two or three attractions plus concession stands to be won. Hopefully they aren't including the pointless decorations as well. So as long as there aren't any potential duplicates to the chests (although the concession stands can appear more than once). So your odds keep improving with each purchase. There's just no guarantee you'll be winning him with your next $10 purchase.

They include the pointless decorations unfortunately. I got the pumpkin thing when I bought them. Fortunately I got lucky and got all the characters attractions and concessions when I bought them. Can’t remember if I bought one or two bundles though.

I know a little but ago someone had posted the instructions on the airplane mode to ensure you get something good put of the chest. I cannot find it, can someone please tell me how to do this

They include the pointless decorations unfortunately. I got the pumpkin thing when I bought them. Fortunately I got lucky and got all the characters attractions and concessions when I bought them. Can’t remember if I bought one or two bundles though.
So you may have bought two bundles? I’d be ok with that, but what worries me is that they will just recycle the decorations. We bought my daughter the $10 bundle then she spent gems on another and two of her chests gave her the headless horseman.

That sucked.

I know a little but ago someone had posted the instructions on the airplane mode to ensure you get something good put of the chest. I cannot find it, can someone please tell me how to do this

Thanks. That is what I was wondering. I know how to airplane mode the phone, but the kids are on computers. Anyway to do that with a computer?

Probably would have had to be two bundles. There are more than six items to collect, especially if they have decorations.

So you may have bought two bundles? I’d be ok with that, but what worries me is that they will just recycle the decorations. We bought my daughter the $10 bundle then she spent gems on another and two of her chests gave her the headless horseman.

That sucked.
I think that's one that I still don't have, actually.

Sad that it doesn't look like we are getting a Halloween event, or it would have started by now. :sad1:

EDIT: On the plus side, I broke down and got 1 NBC Legendary chest with gems. It gave me the Broomstick Graveyard, the only NBC building I was missing. That was a nice addition for Halloween.

Last edited:
Sad that it doesn't look like we are getting a Halloween event, or it would have started by now. :sad1:
I have a feeling they may make Alice a Halloween type event somehow, probably add something with the event because they were acting like something Halloween-like was coming. I'll be surprised if they don't give us something for Halloween. Plus, they could give a live stream on Wednesday and have the event starting on Thursday. Seems like something they would do.

Puzzle pieces in the kingdom giving clues to what is coming next to the game. Posted on their facebook page and should be popping up in our game soon. On facebook, it shows "lead" and other people posted "osity of" and "ble" so I am guessing "curiosity often leads to trouble"...Alice is coming to the kingdom!

I got it this morning. Yay for Alice. I am excited to use up some of my gems!

Puzzle pieces in the kingdom giving clues to what is coming next to the game. Posted on their facebook page and should be popping up in our game soon. On facebook, it shows "lead" and other people posted "osity of" and "ble" so I am guessing "curiosity often leads to trouble"...Alice is coming to the kingdom!

and the image showed a scene with a mushroom - so Alice (or, really, wonderland) was my first thought. That should be fun!

What characters do we think they will have?

- Alice
- White Rabbit
- Queen of Hearts
- Mad Hatter
- Cheshire Cat
- Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum

Assume the parade float will have the caterpillar on it

I have a feeling they may make Alice a Halloween type event somehow, probably add something with the event because they were acting like something Halloween-like was coming. I'll be surprised if they don't give us something for Halloween. Plus, they could give a live stream on Wednesday and have the event starting on Thursday. Seems like something they would do.

I thought a fun little thing for Halloween would be to give Baloo costumes so he can be his Little John persona from Robin Hood and Pilot's outfit from TaleSpin

Thanks. That is what I was wondering. I know how to airplane mode the phone, but the kids are on computers. Anyway to do that with a computer?

So this has not been tested and you should proceed at your own risk.

The Airplane Mode trick works because it doesn't allow the game to talk with the server. You open the chest and delete the local save file all while disconnected from the network. As long as your game progress is saved to the store (App or Play) or Facebook, you won't lose progress when you reinstall the game.

On a PC, it should work the same way. Disconnect the Internet after getting in the game. Open your chest. If you don't like the result, uninstall the game the reconnect to the network. Reinstall and restore your progress from the store or Facebook. Rinse and repeat until you get what you want.

Do the Halloween costumes provide anything more than the cute outfit? New access to tasks or drops? I'm debating if Daisy's Renaissance outfit is worth 20K.

Thanks.

Do the Halloween costumes provide anything more than the cute outfit? New access to tasks or drops? I'm debating if Daisy's Renaissance outfit is worth 20K.

Thanks.

I forget which ones had which things but I recall at least Mickey's Pirate Jig getting an item or something later on. Overall I find the constumes to have minimum benefit - ioutside of the specific event

I am SO excited for Alice in Wonderland! I hope we get most of the characters. Specifically.....for my liking.....

Alice
White Rabbit
Cheshire Cat
Mad Hatter
March Hare
Tweedle Dee
Tweedle Dum
Queen of Hearts

Also someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this also where we heard the story of the walrus and the carpenter?

Alice sounds like a great idea, especially since we have that Alice corner set up in Fantasyland, plus the Tea Cups.

Costumes? Not so much for me. I have never enjoyed the costume part of this game.

In other news, if I didn't dislike Shere Khan before (he's one scary tiger) then I definitely dislike him now since his items are so tough to get. He reminds me of Donald (who I really like, but I didn't like trying to level him up for months).

That sucked.

Yes I got super lucky to get the characters and attractions. I won’t spend more than $20 at a time. Sometimes I’ll spend the 60 gems along with them. I haven’t gotten as lucky with beauty and the beast bundles, keep getting concession stands with those.

Thank goodness Shere Khan's tokens take so long to (not) win, because while attempting to collect, I've managed to bring Bagheera and Mowgli to Level 9, and now Baloo is in the process of leveling to 10. I did somehow manage to get Shere Khan to level 2. I'll be happy when the interns are ready to move onto the update (hopefully they had lots of time during their summer off from class to put in extra hours at Gameloft and they've got a few updates ready to go). Usually when they introduce a new event or storyline, they improve drop rates and lower wait times towards collecting tokens. Because at this rate, that stupid tiger's going to be sitting at 2 for quite a while.

Shere Khan's Tokens are driving me crazy! I got the final ear a few days ago, but have been stuck on 4 fire sticks for close to a week. doing fairly well on all the other JB characters though. My Bagheera's at level 8, Mowgli at level 9 and Baloo/King Louis are both maxed. Toy Alien is still stuck at level 5, but I should be able to start focusing on him soon.

I’m hoping that the Alice stuff is a game update instead of an event, but Honestly I’d be fine with either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter