Disney Magic Kingdoms

Sweet... merciful... crap.

Wound up in 49th place. In my two chests, I received owls, ear hats, and... Grumpy. And you can basically automatically level him up to 2 immediately. With the tokens I received, I now have him at 3.

Don't get me wrong. I still hate you, interns. Do you hear me? I hate you. For a very short second, I thought perhaps this would take away some of the hatred based on your sheer stupidity and gross incompetence. But no. I still hate you all.

Congrats. When I saw my red cards I was hoping. I have no intention of trying to get him by dumping gems unless I am so close at the end of the event it would make sense.

Wound up in 49th place. In my two chests, I received owls, ear hats, and... Grumpy. And you can basically automatically level him up to 2 immediately. With the tokens I received, I now have him at 3.

Don't get me wrong. I still hate you, interns. Do you hear me? I hate you. For a very short second, I thought perhaps this would take away some of the hatred based on your sheer stupidity and gross incompetence. But no. I still hate you all.

Love all of this! Congratulations!

Thanks. I remember reading that someone else on here won him too a couple of days ago. Or maybe it was her boyfriend. Either way, I am very happy because I don't have anywhere near enough gems right now, and I refuse to contribute to the interns' college fund.
First of all Congrats! :thumbsup2

Second of all, screw you! :rotfl2:

Did get me wondering though, for anyone who is lucky enough to get Grumpy, what happens to any Owls/hats they already own? My guess is you lose them?

First of all Congrats! :thumbsup2

Second of all, screw you! :rotfl2:

Did get me wondering though, for anyone who is lucky enough to get Grumpy, what happens to any Owls/hats they already own? My guess is you lose them?
I was worried about that, too. But we still need the tokens to level him up. I never bothered trying to trade gems for chests, so I only had the two or so that they gave us. Wish I was sitting on a few more tokens because leveling him up at this point is going to suck. One you welcome him, an apple and some currency take him right to 2.

Holy moly! Congrats!!

well, well, well, FINALLY got the Zootopia Race Track from a chest today ...

... between that and getting to see Last Jedi tonight, shaping up to a be a top 5 kinda day ;)

Wow! Congrats to you, too. I still don't have that one either. Have fun at the movie!

Heard that the movie is so-so. Would be interested to hear your take on it.

I just heard from a friend that it was amazing, so I'm interested in hearing MaxRebo's take on it as well.

I'm little behind in this event. The real struggle is upgrading characters due to those darn trees! I'm so busy at this time of the year, I can't keep coming back every hour to get more pruning shears and potion bottles.

I ended up on 16 for the mirror challenge. With the daily prize of a Grumpy chest, I received
5 musical owls and 3 grumpy ear. I was so hopeful when I saw the red card that it might be Grumpy.

So, about a month ago, on November 12 I lost all my progress. Yesterday after several attempts I was finally able to restore my game. Even though I never got to finish the Alice event I'm literally so happy to return here. I just started the Snow White event, I currently have Doc, Dopey and The Seven Dwarf's Cottage, hope I can finish on time.

I'm little behind in this event. The real struggle is upgrading characters due to those darn trees! I'm so busy at this time of the year, I can't keep coming back every hour to get more pruning shears and potion bottles.

I ended up on 16 for the mirror challenge. With the daily prize of a Grumpy chest, I received
5 musical owls and 3 grumpy ear. I was so hopeful when I saw the red card that it might be Grumpy.

So, about a month ago, on November 12 I lost all my progress. Yesterday after several attempts I was finally able to restore my game. Even though I never got to finish the Alice event I'm literally so happy to return here. I just started the Snow White event, I currently have Doc, Dopey and The Seven Dwarf's Cottage, hope I can finish on time.

Hope you guys can keep up and finish it time, good luck to you!!

Figures..if anyone should get 'Grumpy', it is you!!! Jk....both loving and hating you at the same time right now. Maybe I need to bully the interns more going forward. Lesson learned. But seriously, congrats on getting the latest white whale . Ooops, now I'm hating you again!!!

Congrats!!!!! Just curious, but what was your reaction when you finally got it? I said "No way" pretty loud around other people and embarrassed myself.

haha, I sort of got short of breath when I realized the last card was a Legendary Red one ... and then when it was really the race track I just got a big smile on my face .... definitely a mixture of joy and relief

Heard that the movie is so-so. Would be interested to hear your take on it.

I just heard from a friend that it was amazing, so I'm interested in hearing MaxRebo's take on it as well.

Just back from viewing the movie and overall I very much enjoyed it - definitely took things in new directions and is making for an interesting story arc

I will say that it took a while to get into it and some things seems disjointed or "off" at the beginning - BUT the last half or so was, to me, the best 1 hour+ of any Star Wars movie and made some sense of things from the beginning so I think it will take at least one more viewing for me to truly rate it/compare it to the others

Alright guys, I have 15,193 elixirs saved up and I do not have the Golden Zephyr nor the Omnidroid City (started late in the middle of the Incredibles event and this is the last thing I need). Which one should I get first?

Omnidroid city is huge takes up alot of room and now we have the send home feature, unless you are a huge Incredibles fan I would say golden zephyr also helps with bagheera tokens if you still need to level him up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter