Wendy is the starter
Peter Pan
Captain Hook

Attractions:
The Jolly Roger
Lost Boys' Hideout
Peter Pan's Flight

Other Features:
In the top left-hand corner (under your star experience) is a Mickey icon to find characters out doing an activity.

Bottom left-hand corner: social button has been removed and thinking about new ways to improve it in a more exciting way.

New calendar icon to see the rewards for the entire month and a reward streak to work up for a milestone reward (like gems). Prizes shown are not exactly what you will be given but gives us an idea. There will also be mystery awards.

Last edited:
New calendar icon to see the rewards for the entire month and a reward streak to work up for a milestone reward (like gems). Prizes shown are not exactly what you will be given but gives us an idea. There will also be mystery awards

Is this just the same daily rewards (either Gems or Magic) or something different - or like an enhancement to that?

Thank you, Immatooki! I didn't catch it all and, as always, your update is really appreciated! Sad about the no land part, though. I was hoping we'd get to that nice pirate ship that is right there beyond the portal, taunting us.

Very excited for New update and double it up because it's storyline. Yay!!! But I have few questions..
• In new characters we have Captain Hook and there is no mentioning of Boss Battle so will there be no boss battle with Hook like Randall or if there will be one, where would it take place??
• Earlier we were getting 3 gems on every third day and 5 gems on every fifth day making 1.6 gems per day from Calender. Will they continue this or it will be more profitable for us??

I know most of us give GameLoft and the game developers/interns a hard time from time to time, and rightfully so, but I think it’s also fair that we complement them when the do something good.

Thank you for listening to us and making this an update instead of an event!
:love2::worship::cool1::thumbsup2:cheer2::banana::bounce::jumping1:party:

:stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::maleficen:tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

GREAT news about the update! Thanks for posting! I've made really good progress in leveling up since the last event (FINALLY got all Aladdin characters, most of the Jungle book characters- Shere Kahn of course is the last holdout- and half of the AIW to level 10 along with leveling up the Evil Queen), and I'm glad to know I can continue to do that while having some new content to enjoy at my leisure. We're getting ready to start the process of buying a house and are already preparing our place for showing and a move, so not sure how much leisure time I'll have. I was absolutely dreading the thought of another timed event.

Posted Jan 11th to now

Bullseye: Ready for 8 Ready for 9
Alien: Ready for 5 (I keep forgetting about leveling these 2 guys because they are all by their lonesome haha) Same

Chief Bogo: 8 Ready for 9

Bagheera: Ready for 6 Same
Mowgli: Ready for 7 Ready for 8
Baloo: Ready for 5 Ready for 6
King Louie: Ready for 5 Ready for 6
Shere Khan: 2 Same (I hate leveling him up, I have been needing one more token this whole time)

Simba: 9 Ready for 10...Edit: Leveling him up now
Scar: 6 Ready for 8

Aladdin: 9 Ready for 10
Abu: 8 Ready for 9
Carpet: Ready for 9 Same
Jafar: 5 6
Iago: 8 Ready for 9
Genie: 9 Ready for 10

Alice: Ready for 6 6
Mad Hatter: Ready for 8 Ready for 9
March Hare: Ready for 7 Same
White Rabbit: Ready for 6 Ready for 7
Caterpillar: Ready for 6 Ready for 7
Queen of Hearts: 4 5
Cheshire Cat: Ready for 6 Ready for 7

Evil Queen: 2 Ready for 5 Edit: she is at 5 now
Grumpy: 4 5
Sleepy: 4 5
Dopey: Ready for 4 Ready for 6
Happy: 3 Ready for 6
Snow White: 4 Ready for 6
Bashful: Ready for 5 Ready for 6
Doc: Ready for 6 Ready for 6
Sneezy: Ready for 5 Ready for 6

Now that we know that this is a storyline addition, what group of characters do you think I should work on leveling up next?
The ones ready for level 10 or 9?
Jungle Book?
Snow White?
And etc...

I was thinking Jungle Book and then level 10/9 whenever I can. I wanted to ask you guys first and hear your opinions.

Last edited:
As always...THANK YOU IMMATOOKI!!!!!!!

Thank you, Immatooki! I didn't catch it all and, as always, your update is really appreciated! Sad about the no land part, though. I was hoping we'd get to that nice pirate ship that is right there beyond the portal, taunting us.

GREAT news about the update! Thanks for posting! I've made really good progress in leveling up since the last event (FINALLY got all Aladdin characters, most of the Jungle book characters- Shere Kahn of course is the last holdout- and half of the AIW to level 10 along with leveling up the Evil Queen), and I'm glad to know I can continue to do that while having some new content to enjoy at my leisure. We're getting ready to start the process of buying a house and are already preparing our place for showing and a move, so not sure how much leisure time I'll have. I was absolutely dreading the thought of another timed event.

You're very welcome!!

I know most of us give GameLoft and the game developers/interns a hard time from time to time, and rightfully so, but I think it’s also fair that we complement them when the do something good.

:stitch::simba::hmghost::figment::ccat::maleficen:tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:
Yes! If they are reading this, THANK YOU FOR NOT MAKING THIS AN EVENT!!

YES YES YES, thank you to Game Loft for listening! It's appreciated!

Also, thank you to @Immatooki for doing what you do for the livestreams. I was able to watch it this time, but other times I haven't and your post was MOST helpful. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter