Disney Magic Kingdoms - Tips

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by LoriR, Mar 20, 2016.

1. wingweaver84

wingweaver84 Earning My Ears

You mean there's a proper way to play it?Someone share the secret,'cause I don't think there's a single person who knows it!

2. Icebear83

Icebear83 Earning My Ears

Nothing there yet but thank you i will keep checking

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Icebear83

Icebear83 Earning My Ears

Aha! There it is now. Let more of these kids in the park quick! Wait where’s their parents? Dont they want to be happy too? Or was dropping them off at a half built amusement park with patches of “strangely dark clouds” their one true wish?

5. wingweaver84

Their parents "lost their kids" and went to Adultland,which is hidden under the park. The entrance is at the Lost and Found.(Fairly OddParents reference)

6. LeiaSOS13

LeiaSOS13 Mouseketeer

It's been a while since I've been on here. My vacation was great fun, but it did mean that I didn't finish the Snow White event - no Queen or Grumpy for me (first unfinished event since I started playing). Glad we haven't had another event since then though! It's given me a chance to get caught up on leveling up my characters, something I've not been very good at staying on top of. On the main storyline front I just welcomed Mowgli this morning.

On the mini-event front - Seriously TWO at once! Good grief... I don't have the lunar costumes (and don't plan to waste gems on them now), so I am somewhere in the 300s for rank, and probably won't get more than the second milestone award. I'm trying to hold off on starting the wish granter event, so hopefully I will be able to rank a bit higher by getting on a less competitive leaderboard.

7. AJGolden1013

AJGolden1013 Mouseketeer

Character Update - Just because.....

Toy Alien - collecting for 7 - SLOWLY - he's on yarn/needle duty - perhaps after Peter is welcomed, I can take him off of that and level him up to 10 before going back to Wendy
    Captain Hook - moving to 9 as we speak
    Wendy - collecting for 3
    Peter Pan - I have to get Wendy to 3 first apparently????
    Shere Khan - ready for 9
    Queen of Hearts - ready for 10
    Evil Queen - ready for 9

Everyone else is Maxed Out.

In the Cauldron:

152 items:
    1 Mickey's Glove Stand,
    1 Frozen Fountain, 14 Fire Hydrants, 26 Wooden Benches, 47 Hanging Lanterns, 15, Tron Lamps, 5 Teddy Bear Thrones, 5 Sorcerer Hat Stands, 9 Panther Statues, 1 Mickey Ears Topiary, 3 Pluto Topiaries, 4 Mining Jewels Displays, 7 Treble Clef Bushes, 1 Collection of Fruit, 1 Pawpsicle Cooler, 3 15 Layer Cakes, 1 Mermaids Statue, 1 Backpack Stand, 1 Soda Stand, 1 Stone Dragon Statue, 1 PirateWarning Statue, 1 Tron Mickey Light, 1 Planter, 1 Antler Crown Topiary, 1 Minnie's Tea Table

earning 7,287 elixir
    costing 42,860 magic

Windwaker4444 likes this.
  8. PrincessS121212

PrincessS121212 Mouseketeer

Wouldn't you know it, I've had 2-3 days in a row with not a single drop in Wendy's yarn balls, and then, while leaving Capt. Hook ready for level 9, I got the last item for Evil Queen and was finally able to send Queen of Hearts for her last level up to 10. What happened? I somehow got 5 yarns to drop in 8 freakin hours!!
    Now I have to wait for QofH to finish leveling up so I can finally welcome Wendy.[​IMG]

Will apparently make good progress this week in my game, as I'll finally be able to finish off AIW completely, will be able to finish off Evil Queen, will get Hook to level 9, and will be able to level up Wendy immediately and be able to finally start the Peter Pan quests, paltry as they may be.
    By Saturday I'll only have Hook, Wendy, Peter, Grumpy, and TS Alien to work on, which should keep me occupied until the next event. Anyone seen any hints or spoilers about upcoming events yet? I have this gut feeling it's coming in the next few weeks.

9. mmmears

mmmears DIS Veteran

I think I was being way too optimistic thinking that I'd get to welcome Peter Pan some time in March. I'm not even half-way there yet. Maybe April would be a more realistic estimate. :rolleyes1

heatherwith3 and Windwaker4444 like this.
  10. Hope Loneheart

Hope Loneheart Mouseketeer

Wendy needs to be lvl 5 for the lost boys hangout and it costs 500k to build

11. CaptHook34

CaptHook34 Mouseketeer

The struggle...Can they just make legendary chests available with characters only? Why pay 9.99 for 5 statues and a Concession stand :/

Anyone else annoyed by this

12. wingweaver84

I'd like it if they didn't make it random;what they could do is put only characters and attractions in it,that way you may not get the exact character/attraction you want but you'd still get a character or attraction you didn't already have.

13. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

They would have to rethink bundles and pricing. As a Gameloft intern, I am not selling five or six characters at a bundle price of $10. That's two bucks a character. Not happening.

14. wingweaver84

You guys know this year is the 45th anniversary of Robin Hood?It would be the perfect year to bring him into the kingdom!

15. mikegood2

mikegood2 DIS Veteran

So I decided to send Wendy home. Got tired being reminded every couple of hours that she is worthless. Seriously, how do you not have her collect items for Peter Pan?

16. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

Not a bad idea. A simple four character set would be fine there.

17. hopemax

hopemax Note to Self:

Just clicked the button to Welcome Wendy in my Windows game. Still working on Queen of Heart there too. For a couple days my drops had whittled down to almost nothing for her. 1 box or hat in a full day of collecting, blech. In IOS, I started working on Peter Pan yesterday afternoon. And I did finish Snow White.

18. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

At what point will you reach the same point in both games and just abandon one?

19. mikegood2

mikegood2 DIS Veteran

I think one of my biggest regrets in the game is selling my Flags of Corona’s. I could have filled an entire land area with them.

btw I got another one if you haven’t figured it out by now :rotfl2:

heatherwith3 likes this.
  20. MickeySkywalker

MickeySkywalker Mouseketeer

At first I was excited to have everyone maxed out except Wendy and Peter but with the horrible drop rates of each I have found the game to be boring.
    Wendy level 6
    Peter 15/35 and 16/35
    At least I have my 2nd Disney Cruise to look forward to. Two and a half weeks til I am on the Dream and then a week in Cocoa Beach after that. Sure beats the foot and a half of snow here in SW Michigan

21. CallieMar

CallieMar Mouseketeer

Today’s calendar gift is a wooden bench!!! Thanks Gameloft, just what I needed!!!:lmao:

Also it looks like they gave everyone 5 gems as a Valentine’s Day gift.