Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone seen the post on the DMK reddit about activities for Pooh’s ear hats. Apparently, they are Rabbit + Tigger - Hop to the Challenge(4h), Kanga + Roo - Lend a Helping Hand(4h), Piglet + Eeyore - Work Together(4h).
So unless you have bought the premiums chances are slim you will get enough eat hats since you will have just Kanga and Roo to get them.

And as to how accurate this is, they also listed all of Piglets activities a day or two before he was available and all were correct.

I was wrong about Piglet. Only 8 books and a reasonable amount of just rare items with plenty of characters having a chance at getting them. Maybe Pooh ear hats will be epic then. Liking this so far, but let’s see what the drop rates are. Also nice they are short tasks (2 hrs for hats, 4 hrs for scarves) not bad interns!

Anyone seen the post on the DMK reddit about activities for Pooh’s ear hats. Apparently, they are Rabbit + Tigger - Hop to the Challenge(4h), Kanga + Roo - Lend a Helping Hand(4h), Piglet + Eeyore - Work Together(4h).
So unless you have bought the premiums chances are slim you will get enough eat hats since you will have just Kanga and Roo to get them.

And as to how accurate this is, they also listed all of Piglets activities a day or two before he was available and all were correct.

Yes I saw this in the fb group last night. I followed it and was able to collect 4 scarves and one ear hat this morning. I also got Fantasmic in my platinum chest reward this morning! Happy Friday!

Yes I saw this in the fb group last night. I followed it and was able to collect 4 scarves and one ear hat this morning. I also got Fantasmic in my platinum chest reward this morning! Happy Friday!

Smart. Nice thinking! Sounds like you are off to a great Friday already

Grateful that I got Piglet items from some of my character quests that I started before Piglet was released. So I started with 2 ears and one of the other item.

Grateful that none of the Piglet item quests overlap... Meaning I have about 9 quests going on now.

Grateful that the quests are relatively short.

Grateful that I had plenty of books.

Hopeful that I will actually get piglet and Pooh.

Optimism from your sister of perpetual positivity.

Status update
- All Pooh gang at level 5 and all but Tigger ready to level up.
- 35K EC

I just welcomed Piglet this afternoon and now have him at Level 3. I have the Pooh's Hunny Hut attraction in the process of being built, and now already have 4 of Pooh's ear hats. By tomorrow I should be completed with Sorcerer Mickey's costume, which is great because this has been taking forever. Oh, and I'm also working on writing my post for April Fool's Day.

Last edited:

I just welcomed Piglet this afternoon and now have him at Level 3. I have the Pooh's Hunny Hut attraction in the process of being built, and now already have 4 of Pooh's ear hats. By tomorrow I should be completed with Sorcerer Mickey's costume, which is great because this has been taking forever. Oh, and I'm also working on writing my post for April Fool's Day.

Why are you working on writing your April Fool’s Day post? Everything in your post sound more than believable! :thumbsup2

:rotfl:

Well I finally got the pop up about Piglet. And then all of a sudden on my next drops I got 4 items. Must have been something with my game timer.

Ok I admit you fooled me.

I am exactly right there with you. Four hats, zero scarves.
Huh, I'm confused? A few hours ago you said you had Piglet at level 3. Also, how did you get the Honey Hut if you didn’t have Piglet yet? I’m starting to think that you weren’t telling us the truth in one of your posts.

EDIT: I think I figured it out! I just reread your original post and you mentioned that you were working on writing your April Fools post. So the second post was your April Fools post, right? Good one, you almost had me convinced that you only had 4 hats and 0 scarfs! I’m gonna have to keep a better eye on you and make sure you don’t fool me again! :thumbsup2

Huh, I'm confused? A few hours ago you said you had Piglet at level 3. Also, how did you get the Honey Hut if you didn’t have Piglet yet? I’m starting to think that you weren’t telling us the truth in one of your posts.

EDIT: I think I figured it out! I just reread your original post and you mentioned that you were working on writing your April Fools post. So the second post was your April Fools post, right? Good one, you almost had me convinced that you only had 4 hats and 0 scarfs! I’m gonna have to keep a better eye on you and make sure you don’t fool me again! :thumbsup2
OK, it sounds like you missed the whole thing. I just started making some of the most impossible statements I could by noon, an hour after Piglet was released. The whole damn post was obviously a huge fib. Which is why I tacked on the part of how I was also working on my April Fool's post.

Currently at 7 hats and 1 (lonely) scarf. Alas...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!