Disney Magic Kingdoms

I can't seem to collect brooms. They don't drop. Always full with dustpans.

But I am shocked! I got Ed out of the Legendary Chest!

MK was very hot 88! in February! And super crowded. Today, we are running down to Disney Springs for a few things and then hunkering down at my Dad's for the rest of the holiday weekend.

Yes it is hot here in Florida this week, but front on way so springtime temperatures coming tomorrow.

Finally welcoming Tony. Should be ready by the time I wake up.

In other news, I've cleared 21 sand storm thingies, so less than half way to go with over six days remaining. Easy enough.

Last edited:
I’m now officially done with Coco and they’re all officially sent home! :thumbsup2

Tony’s going slower than I’d like. Hopefully I’ll be welcome him in the morning. 🤞

Just got my 25 gems from the Spiders!

Currently have 29 Sand Swirls, so I should have Jock on Saturday.

Take advantage of the 12-hour welcome time on Tony. Like Tramp, he needs to be at level 2 to do his first and then second tasks. One accordion away, which I should (hopefully) have in 2.5 hours.

Last edited:
Note: you need two of each of Tony’s tokens and I think five of the, is it a bowl of spaghetti for level two.

Has anyone done the iOs 4.8.1 update that came out yesterday? Not the 2/4/20 Lady & the Tramp update.....a new one came out yesterday. Is that just to correct glitches?

Tony - waiting on 1 more hat
Tramp Lvl 3

26 sand swirls
96 spiders

Coco - all are ready for lvl 10. Working through those after Tony arrives.

Star Wars. All are still earning tokens other than Finn.

After Tony's two tasks, it's time to welcome Joe. No surprise that he's artificially slowed down to stretch out the game and give the Gameloft Interns a break:

40 SPAGHETTI DISHES

20 WINE BOTTLE CANDLES
Tramp - 6hr
Wendy & Peter Pan - 8hr
Sully - 12hr

15 EAR HATS
John - 4hr
Tony 8hr
Cinderella - 12hr
Mowgli & Baloo - 12hr

In other news, here is my character progress:
Tramp - 4 (need three bones for 5)
Tony - 3

R2D2 -8
C3PO - ready for 9
BB8 - 7
Poe - maxed
Finn - maxed
Rey - 7
Stormtrooper - 8
Kylo - 6
Hux - moving to 10 now

Abuelita - 9 (ten slippers and five hats for 10
Hector - ready for 9

I got Jock early this morning and I’m at 7 of each token for Joe.

I’m currently in the top 10 on the sand whirl leaderboard, but I’m not interested in trying to keep up with it for another 4+ days.

Sorry if I missed this posted previously but how do I get to build Tony’s Restaurant? I have the icon but it says I need to complete more quests but I don’t have any! Tramp is at level 3 if that matters?

Sorry if I missed this posted previously but how do I get to build Tony’s Restaurant? I have the icon but it says I need to complete more quests but I don’t have any! Tramp is at level 3 if that matters?

I think it is after you get Tony, but I don’t remember for sure. Just keep doing the story line quests and get Tony.

Like @Arundal said. Tony has to be level 2 to build it. Just finished welcoming him, but it’s gonna be awhile before I can get him to level 2. His stupid accordion just refuse to drop for me. 🤷‍♂️

Got my 40 Sand Whirls a few hours ago and got my Jock. His coat has 3 jobs that collect for it and are 6, 8 and 8 hour jobs. His ear Hat has 2 6 hour jobs. All the available people were already out collecting other items, so I bought the required items from Merlin and leveled his to 2.

Just finished welcoming Tony, but his accordions haven’t wanted to drop for me, so gonna be awhile until I can level him to 2.

Lady and the Tramp
Tramp
- 3 (ready for 4)
Tony - 1 (stupid accordions just wont drop for me)
Jock - 2

Star Wars
BB-8
- ready for 8
Poe - ready for 9
Finn - ready for 9
Rey - 8
FOST - ready for 8
Kylo Ren - 8
Hux - ready for 9
R2 - ready for 8
3PO - ready for 9

Got tired of items conflicting, so trying something different collecting for Star Wars characters this time. Trying to keep them all roughly at the same level. Will level all my level 8 that are ready next. Might have enough surplus for some characters that I might be able to get to 10 without having to collect any more.

Like @Arundal said. Tony has to be level 2 to build it. Just finished welcoming him, but it’s gonna be awhile before I can get him to level 2. His stupid accordion just refuse to drop for me. 🤷‍♂️

I think it's Tramp that has to be level 2. I don't have Tony yet (4 accordions) but I have the restaurant. But if you have Tramp 3 and it doesn't show up, that's weird. Do you have any L&T quests in your sidebar?

Items for Jock include:
Coat
Jock 6hr
Pete 8hr
Tony 8hr

Ear Hat
Jock 6hr
Tinkerbell 6hr
Joe 8 hr (must be at level 2)

Trusty is a bit pricey, but he is only tied for the 4th most expensive premium character. Unless I'm mistaken, I believe these are the gem requirements for all of the premium characters:

Scrooge McDuck: 600
Maximus: 575
Captain Hook: 550
King Louie: 500
The Ringmaster: 500
Forky: 500
Trusty: 500
Wall-E: 475
Jack Sparrow: 450
Flower: 450
Flash: 420
Boo: 395
Lady Tremaine: 300
Sultan: 300
Ed: 300
Fire Spirit: 300
R2-D2: 300
Rex: 295
Merryweather: 240
Bruce: 200
Did I miss pluto on the gem list?

In other news. I got the haunted mansion out of one the milestone awards. That was a lovely surprise. If you don't remember, I chucked every attraction, decoration, bench, shop I had into storage except whatever gives me tokens and meets the requirements to get the special wish bubble. It took a few days to realize that lion king people dropped dust pans so I was a bit behind on the swirling mess for Jock, but should still be able to get them. So the areas around small world, big thunder and whatever that other area that connects them remain vacant. I will say it is funny to watch prince charming complete his 1 hr task on main street in front of the castle and then run the long way around to clean up a dust swirl in star wars land. He could have just gone through california adventure land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!