Disney Magic: May 12th, 2019 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Miami to Barcelona

daedelus

This will be my greatest performance!
Thread for those of us on the May 12th, 2019 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Miami to Barcelona. There's also a FB group if you do the FB thing.

Looking forward to meeting you all onboard!

Hello!! My husband, I, and our 6yr DD will be on this cruise too. This is a B2B for us with the Bahamian 4 night on 8 May.

We're a family of 6 (2 cabins). My wife and I along with twin sons (18 at sailing) and daughters (17 & 14 at sailing). This will be cruise #7 for us and our second EBTA. Super excited!

My DH and I are booked for this cruise as well! We are looking forward to meeting everyone once on board!

Just booked this cruise. We are very excited! I am a bit nervous about the waters being rough but going for it!

Today I received that silly planning guide thing they send in the mail. Not really sure of the purpose of it but it is always exciting to get mail from DCL

just booked this cruise on Friday this will be my first ta i did 2 pc and one dream cruise

just booked this cruise on Friday this will be my first ta i did 2 pc and one dream cruise

Welcome aboard! I am excited about this cruise I have done a PC as well, and this is my first TA. Not sure how I will like that all of the sea days are lumped together and all the port days are lumped together. I do like how it is more broken up on the PC cruise. But very excited to find out!

Hi all! We booked on the Wonder at the beginning of May, but we were iffy about going because we could only find a set of connecting rooms with balcony... we prefer oceanview (and preferably deck 6 or higher) since we have a 2 year old in our party and we don't spend much time out there. We decided to wait until the end of summer to see if there was going to be any oceanview connecting rooms that opened up and today they did!!!!! So, we are definitely going now!!!

The Magic is my favorite ship, so I am super excited!

Welcome aboard! I am excited about this cruise I have done a PC as well, and this is my first TA. Not sure how I will like that all of the sea days are lumped together and all the port days are lumped together. I do like how it is more broken up on the PC cruise. But very excited to find out!
I see you are on the Bermuda cruise too, we are booked for the 6 night 2018 cruise.

I see you are on the Bermuda cruise too, we are booked for the 6 night 2018 cruise.

We wanted to do the 6 day but my DH can't take off from work that week. I will be excited to hear how you like it? We are traveling with friends on the Bermuda cruise but it will be just the two of us on this one.

Booked the EBTA. I will be traveling with my husband and daughter (4 years old at time of sailing). This is going to be our first TA cruise with Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!