Disney Merch in Canada

KeroKero

DIS Veteran
Haven't been back to the parks since 2017 and prior to each WDW trip would hit up the Disney Store for some new tees and some merch, now that the Canadian Disney stores are all gone, where is everyone getting their merch pre trip? Old Navy has tees sometimes, nothing I really like right now unfortunately. Joe Fresh has cute designs for kids on occasion, but not adults. Wal-Mart? Anywhere else I should be looking for reasonably priced merchandise (tees especially).

I keep hearing about Giant Tiger but we don't have that store in BC lol Is it part of the Loblaws group?

As for Disney merch - Old Navy/Gap, H&M, Walmart, Superstore and Winners/Marshalls have all been places I've found clothing etc.

Giant Tiger!
Hmmm...I don't go into Giant Tiger very often, but I will now. I haven't noticed a plethora of Disney merch in the past, but hope there is when I'm ready to make some purchases
I keep hearing about Giant Tiger but we don't have that store in BC lol Is it part of the Loblaws group?

As for Disney merch - Old Navy/Gap, H&M, Walmart, Superstore and Winners/Marshalls have all been places I've found clothing etc.
H&M is another good one too

If you like fun t-shirts - TeeTurtle.com They have reasonable shipping prices to Canada. They are usually my go to for wearing in the parks.

I miss having a Disney Store.
Second this! We're fortunate enough to live only 1.5 hours from the Disney Outlet near Seattle, so sometimes we'll go there.

Urban Planet has a handful of Disney tees right now too. 2 for $25. Stitch, Pooh, Bambi, Ariel & Mickey tees to choose from.

Just saw today that the Gap Factory outlet at the Toronto Premium Outlets has really cute children’s Disney themed clothing. Take a look on gapfactory.com to see the styles before you go in store. Everything is 50% off for the Friends and Family sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter