Disney Movie Club Question??

MrsTurnerLovesDisney

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is the right area to post but I figured there might be people who would know here so decided to ask....

I got in the mail over the weekend the catalog for DMC with the special 60% for VIP members which I am. And the little card with the featured title you can order other movies on it. I have always just used the card because I only order 1-2 movies at a time.

But I went online to see about ordering a total of 7 movies including 2 not listed in the catalogs but that are also at 60% off but when I went to check out it included shipping. The card that I can fill out and return however says I can get free standard shipping....I don't want to pay $13 in shipping fees for movies I could buy for similar price from amazon.....I'm just buying a bunch of older movies

So does anyone know how to avoid shipping fees online or should I just fill out the card (which has spots for just 5 movies) and forget the other 2 which I was on the fence about anyways.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!