Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

last year the codes were for stupid thing that you could download, etc. it was a total waste. I hope they go back to points this year.

Thank you! I tried looking at the sites myself but had trouble finding the codes. The different sites just seem to keep sending you to one of the other sites.

Grr...I rely on the site to email me when there is a new post to remind me of the codes...but it always seems to stop sending after a day. :(

Grr...I rely on the site to email me when there is a new post to remind me of the codes...but it always seems to stop sending after a day. :(

Sure you know this already, but you need to click through the link in the email notification in order to receive future email notifications. If you just read the email to get the code and don't click on the link, you won't get future notifications until you go back to the thread.

Sure you know this already, but you need to click through the link in the email notification in order to receive future email notifications. If you just read the email to get the code and don't click on the link, you won't get future notifications until you go back to the thread.

Yup, I know all that :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!