• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Movies coming out

Any plans, Mr Lasseter, to incorporate Bawb in these 3D gems? I envision a little ECV toy or maybe an actual ECV named Bawb who has adventures...

With little Christmas lights, of course. (ka-chow!)

He could have a child who uses him and has adventures too... Would be a nice movie idea particularly for kids with disabilities IMHO...

Little moustache on the front of Bawb the ECV... maybe one wheel that gets tired (fatigued) more easliy than the others (without the boot).

Always napping....

You know whats funny? I was reading that article and thinking to myself "2012, wow they are working on things that won't be out for 10 years" and then it hit me that it's only 4 years away! Wow, I keep forgetting it's 2008. I'm so confused b/c when I was a kid I figured we'd have flying cars by this time..... :rotfl: 2012 still seems so futuristic :rotfl2:

This is the first I've heard about Toy Story 3 and Cars 2. My DS's will be thrilled!!!! Thanks for the information!:thumbsup2

You know whats funny? I was reading that article and thinking to myself "2012, wow they are working on things that won't be out for 10 years" and then it hit me that it's only 4 years away! Wow, I keep forgetting it's 2008. I'm so confused b/c when I was a kid I figured we'd have flying cars by this time..... :rotfl: 2012 still seems so futuristic :rotfl2:

Funny...kids have a way of sucking out your brains don't they...

I just realized too...when Cars 2 comes out....I'll have a teenager! :scared1:

Funny...kids have a way of sucking out your brains don't they...

I just realized too...when Cars 2 comes out....I'll have a teenager! :scared1:

My oldest just turned 16 and 13!!:scared1: I don't feel old enough to have a 16 year old!!!:confused3

Kimba

I hope my kids are still into Toy Story and Cars by then. We love Woody and Buzz and McQueen. In 4 years I am going to be- ulp!- OLD!

I am so excited about Cars 2 and Toy Story! Of course...a little sad as my little guys will not be so little then! 12 and 9!

as much as im excited for a couple of those...some of them just sound like disney could do a lot better.

as much as im excited for a couple of those...some of them just sound like disney could do a lot better.

You know, when Cars first came out I didn't think I would like it at all, but I loved it. When Ratoutoulle (sp) came out I thought it looked great...and I didn't care for it at all...

I feed into my son's Pixar Toy Story/Cars love. My Eddie will be seven when TS3 comes out. I'm crossing my fingers he will still love Buzz and Woody as much as he does today. If not I be the crazy mom crying in the theater by herself. Is this nuts but if he gets married I want to have the Mom/Son dance to be to You got a Friend in me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter