• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Music

cinderelly

Earning My Ears
I need help! Can anyone tell me where to find the music that plays as you exit EPCOT after IllumiNations? Does anyone know anything about it, artist, title, etc? Any info would be a HUGE help-- Thanks!

The song that plays after IllumiNations is my absolute favorite song called "Promise" It is sung by Kelly Coffey (I think I spelled that right). I have it on MP3 and on the Milennium CD from Epcot. I believe it is on another CD right now but I cannot recall the name so hopefully someone can come in and tell you that.

Also welcome to the DIS!!! I love your username... my family called me Cinderellie as a kid :) I hope you enjoy it here!!!

Helenabear...I just came here to tell cinderelly I loved the username also!:p

Sorry...don't have any answers for you cinderelly...but someone here definitely does.:)

your a women anit you, I dont think cinderelly would be a good user name if your a man

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter