Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

Several new charms were released this week in the parks. No sign of them on ShopDisney.com or the Shop Disney Parks app yet.

Disney's Hollywood Studios 30's anniversary charm - more info (including pictures) can be found at https://disneyfashionista.com/celeb...ys-hollywood-studios-with-this-pandora-charm/. Price is $85 and the charm was seen in the DHS park at Once Upon A Time/Sunset Couture.

Disney Pets dangle charms - more info and pictures at https://disneyfashionista.com/new-disney-pets-pandora-charms-are-paw-tastic/. Two dangle charms, one with Marie from the Aristocats and the other has Lucky from 101 Dalmatians. They're $65 each.

do any of these stores whether in Disney Springs or in the Disney theme parks take the Disney gift card. How much discount do you get for using the Disney credit card?

TIA

NGTOD

do any of these stores whether in Disney Springs or in the Disney theme parks take the Disney gift card.
Any Disney-owned store should take Disney gift cards as payment. Not sure about other stores in Disney Springs (such as the Pandora store).
How much discount do you get for using the Disney credit card?
It's 10% off if you spend $50 or more on merchandise before tax. There are restrictions, which you can find under Cardmember Perks on DisneyRewards.com.

The first ever Haunted Mansion charms from Pandora are scheduled for release at Disneyland's Haunted Mansion 50th anniversary events in August.

There will be 2 separate after-hours events, on August 7-8 and August 8-9. The purchase process is RSP (random selection process), which means once you sign up for the event you specify which event items you are interested in, and you might or might not get the items you want.

The first charm is a "PANDORA® sterling silver double-sided dangle charm features the Haunted Mansion and 50th logos in enamel fill." Price is $65.

A footnote indicates: Item will debut as part of the event. Limited quantities of the item may be available based on the edition size, and item may be available at merchandise locations subsequent to the event.

2822gpc.png

The second is a "Two-piece PANDORA® sterling silver set featuring a molded Madame Leota translucent ball charm with cubic zirconia halo, as well as an enamel art dangle charm that says "Home Is Where the Haunt Is."" Price is $130 for the set.

A footnote indicates: Limited quantities of the item may be available based on the edition size, and item may be available at merchandise locations during the event.

5lvyh4.png

Above information taken from the event merchandise catalog, items 47 and 48:
https://www.eventswithdisney.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x123957b812&varPage=location

For more event info:

Disney Parks Blog article - https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...nsion-retirement-unliving-at-disneyland-park/

Event details and pricing - https://www.eventswithdisney.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x124052ee43&varPage=home

Last edited:

Looks like the Aladdin charms are now on ShopDisney.com, at least two of them. No sign of the Magic Lamp dangle or Princess Jasmine and Aladdin bangle bracelet on ShopDisney.com yet.

Agrabah Castle dangle (gold-plated) / 7501057372391P / $90

Magic Carpet Ride charm / 7501057372390P / $55

The 3 Aladdin charms and the bangle are available on Pandora's website, so they're not parks-exclusive. The lamp is $90 and the bangle is $90.

The Disney Fashionista blog reports that four new Toy Story charms will be released as part of Pandora's summer release starting May 30.

Green Alien charm $55
Buzz dangle $70
Jessie dangle $60
Woody dangle $60

The new charms aren't showing on Pandora's website yet, but they have been seen at Disney. Pictures and details at this link.

Edited to add pictures from the US Pandora website:
2ibdc1e.jpg

k9hw7n.jpg

10yqi4x.jpg

2guhy5l.jpg

Last edited:
Edited my post above to add prices and pictures from Pandora's website for the Toy Story charms.

New parks-exclusive charms and a safety chain are coming according to TheArtOfPandora.com. Not all have been released yet.

Happily Ever After $70 - Mickey and Minnie watching fireworks
Vintage Ticket Book dangle (price unknown)
Enchanted Tiki Room $70
Friends dangle (price unknown)
Castle Safety Chain (price unknown)

2v9945i.jpg

az6g5l.jpg

2rmxjds.jpg

urpeo.jpg

2gsr5te.jpg

Last edited:

I am making my list for next visit. I think I will get one of those new styled bracelets too :)

super cute toy story charms in the pandora website. I love the alien ones! does anyone know if there are any new park exclusives? (since the ones at the end of May)

Recent announcements of new charms include:

The Little Mermaid - Ariel (two different charms), Sebastian, Flounder
Princess and the Frog - Tiana, Naveen as Frog
Epcot Food & Wine Festival - Chef Mickey (two charms)
Nightmare Before Christmas - Jack/Sally, Zero

Pictures can be found at the following sites:
Disney Fashionista blog
Allears.net

Disney Fashionista blog
Allears.net
Does anyone know if (or how quickly) the F&W charms typically sell out? Won’t be there until late October this year.

Disney Fashionista blog
Allears.net

Thanks for update! I’ve been waiting forever for a Princess Tiana charm.

Disney Fashionista blog
Allears.net
:eek: Oh no, oooooooooh no, those new Ariel charms are literally based off of my two favorite poses from The Little Mermaid ever. This is not good. Not good at aaaaallllll. I just got some charms. I LITERALLY just bought some Disney charms. My wallet is terrified right now, because it knows how badly I'm gonna want those two beauties. :sad:

The Haunted Mansion two-charm set is now on ShopDisney.com. Pictures are in my May 21st post earlier in this thread (item #48 from the HM 50th event catalog). Cost for the set is $130.

There are some new charms recently seen at Walt Disney World, as posted on DisneyFashionista.com. All were found at Legends of Hollywood in Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Nightmare Before Christmas Pandora Charm Set - Jack/Sally split face charm and Zero dangle.

Adorn Your Wrist With This Out-Of-This-World Pandora Charm Set - Star Wars two-charm set, "I Love You"/"I Know" (Leia on front/Han on back of heart-shaped charm) and "May the Force Be With You." Cost for the set is $150.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter