Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

There have been a few recent releases, pictures are at the corresponding links below. They all appear to be parks-exclusive.

Disney Cruise Line:
Dangle - one for each ship, with the name of the ship on it
Castaway Cay dangle
Captain Mickey/Steamboat Willie charm

Coco:
One dangle - sugar skull/guitars

Frozen:
Two charms and three dangles, available starting October 10. They appear to be based on the upcoming Frozen 2 movie.

Just read on the Art of Pandora blog that the Frozen charms are releasing in the Parks on Oct. 10. They say the Frozen Charms will be released globally on Oct. 31 so not Park Exclusives.

Disneyland announced a couple key-shaped charms last Friday.

"Start your weekend early and spoil yourself with the recently released @Pandora_NA
Mickey Mouse Key Necklace and Key Dangle Charm today. Available at La Mascarade d'Orléans. Sold separately, while supplies last."

The Disney Fashionista blog recently posted pictures of new Disney Christmas charms.

3-charm set for $245 - includes 2 charms and 1 dangle:
  • Mickey
  • Minnie
  • Castle

Holiday Eeyore $55
Holiday Pooh $55
Holiday Stitch $60
Santa Mickey in rose gold Sleigh $75

pandora1.jpg pandora2.jpg pandora3.jpg pandora4.jpg

Edited to add:

Three of these charms are currently on ShopDisney.com - Stitch, Eeyore, and Winnie the Pooh. I also saw a new Animal Kingdom charm on ShopDisney, for $70.

pandora5.jpg

Last edited:
I just got the last Holiday Stitch charm in my area apparently. (Which isn’t small or remote I might add) I have another friend picking it up for me (already paid him for the charm for the record) to gift to a different friend for her birthday since it was the closest one I could find that I had someone who could go get it for me. All the way in AL. I live in CO for the record.

Ah the joys of having and knowing someone with a Pandora bracelet and both being into Disney. Sometimes it gets complicated.

Also was not expecting holiday stitch to be so small.

I just got the last Holiday Stitch charm in my area apparently. (Which isn’t small or remote I might add) I have another friend picking it up for me (already paid him for the charm for the record) to gift to a different friend for her birthday since it was the closest one I could find that I had someone who could go get it for me. All the way in AL. I live in CO for the record.

Ah the joys of having and knowing someone with a Pandora bracelet and both being into Disney. Sometimes it gets complicated.

Also was not expecting holiday stitch to be so small.

Too bad you didn't get it online last week for 35% off, then could have shipped direct.

Too bad you didn't get it online last week for 35% off, then could have shipped direct.

Hindsight is 20-20 and I thought maybe my friend would just pick it up on her own.

Doesn’t matter anyway someone told me the charm was available and was putting it on hold when they had sold out of it a week ago.

With the opening of the latest DVC resort at WDW - Disney's Riviera Resort - comes an exclusive two-charm set. Info below is from the DisneyFashionista blog.

Mickey/Minnie charm - Mickey on one side, Minnie on the reverse. Both in dapper resort attire.

Riviera Resort dangle - with the Riviera Resort logo.

Price for the two-charm set is $150.

Recent Disney Pandora news:

New charms (not park-exclusive, pictures at the Disney Fashionista blog article):
Lady and the Tramp heart dangle $65
Chinese New Year Mickey dangle $75
Chinese New Year Minnie dangle $75

These charms have been seen at WDW at Ever After Jewelry Co in Disney Springs. I haven't seen them online yet, at either Pandora or Disney's websites.

The Disneyland annual passholder Twitter account posted that the Minnie AP dangle will be retiring:
Don't miss out on adding this oh so cute Annual Passholder @PANDORA_NA charm to your collection before it's gone for good. Pick it up at The Disney Dress Shop, La Mascarade d'Orleans and Emporium before Jan 31st.

The Disneyland Today Twitter account posted there's a sale on select Pandora charms:
You've been waiting and your patience has paid off, 'cause you're now able to get 50% off select styles @PANDORA_NA in #DowntownDisney. You read that right––50% off select styles is happening now until January 6th!
No charms are on sale at ShopDisney.com, but there are some charms on sale at the Pandora website (sale includes some Disney charms at https://us.pandora.net/en/jewelry/sale/disney/).

With the opening of the latest DVC resort at WDW - Disney's Riviera Resort - comes an exclusive two-charm set. Info below is from the DisneyFashionista blog.

Mickey/Minnie charm - Mickey on one side, Minnie on the reverse. Both in dapper resort attire.

Riviera Resort dangle - with the Riviera Resort logo.

Price for the two-charm set is $150.

View attachment 460454

You think they will do this for all the resorts?

We are here now. I got the new style braclet with 3 charms. I also got the safety chain as well. Very happy mommy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter