Disney parks around the world T-shirt design

lilmc

DIS Veteran
Our family has recently decided that we want to add the three Asian Disney parks to our bucket list to complete having visited all of the Disney parks. We’re only in the beginning stages of anticipating and planning, but by no means does that mean it’s too soon for me to get over excited and start obsessing. :dogdance::rotfl2:

I’ve been searching for a shirt for us to all wear in a family pic when we arrive in the last of the parks to commemorate all Disney parks visited. Something that lists them as a checked off box or more with the logos. The ones I can find on Etsy are just a list of all the cities in a plain font. Does anyone have links or ideas of a cuter design?

Try Rock Paper Sisters, I'm pretty sure they have one.

If not it's incredibly cheap to have t-shirts made up, that's what I'd do!

Also on DCL when you sail all four ships, it’s called a Grand Slam, is there a name when you’ve been to all the Disney parks?

I did this exact tee shirt concept when we finished all the parks in 2017! We made ours like a concert tee with the cities and year of first visit on the back. We used Hawkins Studio on Etsy. They were fantastic. We still wear them in Disneyland sometimes.

ETA: I've also seen a couple cute tees with all the cities on Redbubble - I bought one of those too.

Last edited:

We're doing a shirt similar to this one, with been there, done that written in Disney font underneath. There will be a white box next to each Castle where we are going to have Mickey ears to put in each box as check marks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190802-190930_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190802-190930_Gallery.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 34
We're doing a shirt similar to this one, with been there, done that written in Disney font underneath. There will be a white box next to each Castle where we are going to have Mickey ears to put in each box as check marks.
Make sure the Hong Kong one has an updated castle! :P

This is such a good idea! I just finished visiting all of the parks with DLP earlier this month. The Asian parks are so much fun!

Make sure the Hong Kong one has an updated castle! :P

When I went to HKDL several years ago there was a printout of the castle covering part of the actual castle, which was being renovated. Should I put that on my shirt? 😂

I do have the updated HK Castle, even though it won't be complete until after I'm there 😉

Let us know what you find. I hit the last one (HKDL) for me last November and wouldn't mind a t-shirt

Let us know what you find. I hit the last one (HKDL) for me last November and wouldn't mind a t-shirt

Maybe some of the others can show theirs, we never ended up going to the Asian parks, we got AP to WDW instead. Good thing, too, because our trip would have been in a few weeks.

I've created a shirt for a friend for when she will complete her list with the Disneyland Anaheim castle.
I bought it last year, so I cannot find the design anymore. But it was very easy it had a list of all the Disney cities in the order we had visited them, with a tick-box. All the boxes were ticked, except the last one, I gave her textile markers with the shirt to have the last box ticked by Mickey and have him autograph the shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!