Disney Ray Bans 2018 release

tb1972

DVC since 2012
If anyone is interested, the new Disney Ray Bans were released on March 15th. See attached photo. I bought a pair at Sunglasses Hut in Adventureland yesterday. They were selling quick. $205 including tax and AP and Dvc discounts aren’t allowed.

Attachments

• 11C4CF9A-8E65-420A-BA57-F383DD126DFC.jpeg
    11C4CF9A-8E65-420A-BA57-F383DD126DFC.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 262
If anyone is interested, the new Disney Ray Bans were released on March 15th. See attached photo. I bought a pair at Sunglasses Hut in Adventureland yesterday. They were selling quick. $205 including tax and AP and Dvc discounts aren’t allowed.

Cool! I’ll be there in a couple of weeks and will have to check them out (if there are any left by then).

Same here - we keep saying no more Brown Derby but we ate there last week. Even lesser priced restaurants like Kona Cafe and Via Napoli easily cost $100.00 since we had DD15 friend with us. At least I have something tangible with the sunglasses!

My husband just bought a pair of Ray Bans at that location last week. We both wear sunglasses all the time, year round, so could easily justify the cost. Ray Bans are the best and will last for years and years. I do like these new ones, I wish there was a tiny Mickey ears logo up front or something, my hair would cover that Mickey on the side. But very cute!

I just can't justify spending $200.00 for sunglasses!

Me neither! I was buying Dollar Store shades figuring if they got lost or broken, no big deal. I decided to treat myself to a $30 pair from Costco and they are NOT 30 times better. I have no experience with Ray Bans but I have a hunch they aren't 200 times better than my Dollar Store sunglasses.

Does DVC still get a discount at the Sunglass Hut in Adventureland? A few years ago I broke my Ray Bans over by Aladdin. I walked into the store and asked if they had the same pair and they did! I was able to buy the sunglasses with a discount, can’t remember if it was DVC or AP? I told my husband he should be happy I broke them at Disney because it was cheaper to replace them there than at home!

I just can't justify spending $200.00 for sunglasses!
Me neither. I loose sunglasses far sooner than I’d get my money’s worth out of them. Actually, I am pretty sure I loose at least one pair every trip. Now I can justify my Disney dooney & bourke because I will literally use it every day for years until it falls apart.

ohhhhhhhh, those are pretty :love:
I have quite a few sunglasses, but Ray Bans are the only ones that I can wear in the bright Floridian sun without squinting, tearing, & feeling like my eyes feeling are on fire :sad1:

I have had RX Ray Ban sunglasses several times (tho not Disney frames) and my day-to-day RX glasses are a Ray Ban frame. I do like them a lot. My lenses are the big cost tho as I have the no-line progressives...not sure I could bring myself to drop $200 on a pair that were not RX tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts