Disney Recipes

GoHerd1028

<font color=red>DDC 172<br><font color=green>"Inse
Need ideas.....as many of you know we are going on the Fantasy in June. We decided to participate in the Fish Extender gift exchange. Most people make nice little things to give away during the week. Shari and I were thinking of make a cookbook of Disney recipes...what do you think of this idea...and also...what recipes would you put in it??? I would like to collect 1-20 different ones at least to make it nice.

Need ideas.....as many of you know we are going on the Fantasy in June. We decided to participate in the Fish Extender gift exchange. Most people make nice little things to give away during the week. Shari and I were thinking of make a cookbook of Disney recipes...what do you think of this idea...and also...what recipes would you put in it??? I would like to collect 1-20 different ones at least to make it nice.

Put n the one for stuffed French toast at CRT breakfast, I think DW found it at All Ears or here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter