Disney "Resort Casual"

Is there a difference between resort casual and Disney resort casual?

I am going on a business trip to specifically learn more in depth details about Disney (travel agent here) and I really don't know how to dress.

I don't wear dresses in the parks and I can't wear pants in Florida, I get too hot for that. A lot of our time is also spent in the parks and I would like to wear something park themed, like I usually do when I go. I'm a young 20-something, if that makes a difference.

Could I possibly get away with a cute park shirt and a skirt?

Unless you're going to Victoria and Alberts, nobody cares. Yes, a cute tee and skirt is plenty nice for anywhere else. Just wear comfy shoes, although at 20-something that meant something different than in does at 40-something :/ Have fun!

If I'm understanding correctly, you're touring in a group with other travel agents. Is the park-touring included in an agenda? Did the meeting materials specify "resort casual" as you referenced in your post? If this business trip is geared toward Disney, I think it's acceptable to wear a park-themed shirt, but I don't know that I'd wear a t-shirt (and definitely not a t-shirt-type tank top). I'd be careful on the skirt, as well. I wouldn't wear anything shorter than right above the knee. Of course, I'm speaking to your specific situation. When on vacation, I'd wear t-shirts, etc.

I wouldn't wear anything that you would wear to the beach or to work in the yard. I would go for comfy but cute.

If you google “resort casual attire” you’ll get some good guidelines. At-the-knee skirts, modest dresses or tops, golf shirts etc. I’d err on the side of conservative and avoid park-themed tees.

If you don't like dresses, would you wear tunics and leggings in the parks? That's my go-to when wanting to look nice at Disney. It's also easy to incorporate Disney accessories and items into these more simple outfits.

If you don't like dresses, would you wear tunics and leggings in the parks? That's my go-to when wanting to look nice at Disney. It's also easy to incorporate Disney accessories and items into these more simple outfits.
I get this is comfortable park attire. But it is not my definition of “ Resort casual

I get this is comfortable park attire. But it is not my definition of “ Resort casual
Yes, it worked well for me when I was at a conference and needed something that worked both for meetings and was still comfortable to climb in and out of rides in. But I get it, to each their own. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!