Disney Rewards redemption cards - obtain in parks?

mcm574

Mouseketeer
For our upcoming trip, I'm thinking about getting additional Disney Rewards redemption cards so that other family members can carry them, rather than just reloading the one I already have. I'm worried about timing, though, if I order today, since we're traveling two weeks from tomorrow.

When I look at the Chase site, there's one spot where it says, "You can also get a new Disney Rewards Redemption Card at Disney Parks. Click here for a list of convenient locations." However, when I click there, I just get a list of places where I can use Disney Rewards Redemption cards. Does anyone know if it is, in fact, possible to just procure a new one in the parks? TIA!

I am not certain, but I think Disney Springs may be the only spot to actually get a physical card. My friend did 14 months ago when we were there. Think it was at guest services (it was my 1st time at the new DS and I was all fumbled up....). Another one may also be at town square theater in MK.

Not sure that would work, when you get the card you have specify the amount to put on it. They are like GC's not CC's. If you put so much on each card you could just divide the total amount you have available between them. Also not sure if there is a limit on how many you can have at once.

I was able to get a redemption card at City Hall in Disneyland. As for arranging for multiple redemption cards that sounds like a total pain... Once you load the funds on one card the other cards can't access those funds, you'd have to load specific amounts of money on specific cards and make sure everyone uses the right card, and that's if Chase will even allow you to have multiple redemption cards active at the same time...

Yup, turns out I can only have two redemption cards at once - so my ongoing mission to teach my children to better handle "their" money will have to be managed some other way!

I was at Disney in mid-February. I picked up my Disney Rewards Redemption Card at Guest Services in Epcot. Once I had the card, I called the Disney Visa 800# (the number to call is in the envelope they give you) and had the money put on the card. You can get the redemption card at Guest Services in any of the parks and at Disney Springs. It was all quick and easy.

Not sure if the have GCs there. They do sell them at just about every Disney run store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter