Disney Springs Dinner?

Where is your favorite place to dine for dinner in DS? I have been to Morimoto and LOVED it, but I feel like I should try something new...

I will be traveling solo if that matters :)

We have enjoyed Raglan Road for the food and the entertainment. Looking forward to trying Maria and Enzos and the Edison for evening entertainment.

Following - We have reservations at Homecomin for our trip this August. What are the best options for kids?

Raglan Road is consistently good and fun - can always find room at one of the bars if you don't have reservations. Love D-Luxe Burger too, especially the "el diablo" burger...We like to eat upstairs in the bar area at Morimoto, more casual and great service.

I regret doing Splitsville. Not that the food was bad...but it wasn’t anything special. So many better restaurants we could have picked. I just thought a place with a lot of variety would be good since we may not have known what we would have been in the mood for that first night.

Frontera Cocina. The tortilla soup is great. Service really good. Lots of great menu choices (if you like Mexican). Drinks are good. It’s also a pretty big space so you can find a table online (or even walk up) fairly easily, particularly at off hours or late. You can eat at the bar, which may or may not be your solo preference.

Boathouse is the only place we've eaten dinner at in DS and we enjoy it immensely. Good food and surroundings are worthy whether with others or not IMHO :).

I could see myself being entertained at Raglan Road solo or with others even though I've never been there before.

Just tried Marie and Enzo’s this last trip. Lovely room. Good food and service. If alone I would wait for table by window and enjoy the view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter