Disney Springs Hotels

Tinkerbellmom43

Faith, Trust and Pixiedust
It's been a while since we stayed in the Downtown/Disney springs area. My daughter and I are planning a last minute trip at the end of January 2018. What are the group of hotels in the Downtown area that you can walk right across the street to the downtown marketplace? I'm trying to figure out where to stay if we can't rent points and was considering staying here again. I'm drawing a complete blank right now as to what hotels are there :)

It's been a while since we stayed in the Downtown/Disney springs area. My daughter and I are planning a last minute trip at the end of January 2018. What are the group of hotels in the Downtown area that you can walk right across the street to the downtown marketplace? I'm trying to figure out where to stay if we can't rent points and was considering staying here again. I'm drawing a complete blank right now as to what hotels are there :)

You might want to ask on the Orlando Area Hotels board.

https://www.disboards.com/forums/orlando-hotels-and-attractions.15/

There is the B Hotel, a Doubletree and a Best Western from what I remember off-hand. I'm sure there are others can fill in the blanks. Tripadvisor may be able to assist too.

www.disneyspringshotels.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter