Disney Stuff Outside the Parks Page Swap -Cancelled

DisneyIsTerrific

DIS Veteran
This is an interest only thread. If there is interest, sign-ups will be on February 1. The due date would be March 29.

Please let me know if you are interested in this swap. If we don't have enough interest right now, we can try to do it later in the year.

This swap will be for pages and the requirements for those pages are:

Required for ONE 12x12 page

Title: topper, letter, borders, block or tag, letters on squares or other shapes
AND
Option 1: 2 places for 4x6 photos, 1 element or several small embellies, and a place for journaling visible or hidden
Option 2: 1 place for 4x6 photo and 2 or 3 places for smaller photos, 1 element or several small embellies, and a place to journal

Required for TWO 12x12 pages

Title: topper, letters, borders, block or tag, letters on squares or other shapes
AND
Option 1: 4 places for 4x6 photos, 2 elements or several small embellies, and 2 places for journaling
Option 2: 2 places for 4x6 photos and 4 or 6 places for smaller photos, 2 elements or several small embellies, and 2 places for journaling

Here are the themes I have come up with. If there are others that you'd like or if you don't like how these are set up, please let me know and I can see if I can adjust things. :goodvibes

ONE PAGE LAYOUTS

Group A: At the Resort
1. Food
2. At the Resort
3. Our Room
4. Pool Fun

Group B: DTD Photo Ops
1. Buzz Lightyear (by Toy Store)
2. Mr. Potato Head (by Toy Store)
3. Tigger, Pooh & Piglet (by Pooh Store)
4. Lego Water Dragon (by Lego Store)

Group C: DTD World of Disney Store Photo Ops
1. Princesses
2. Spitting Stitch
3. Pirates Wheel
4. Pirates in Jail

Group D: Misc. DTD
1. T-Rex Cafe
2. Rainforest Cafe
3. Goofy's Candy Company
4. General DTD

Group E: Other Fun Stuff
1. Hoop Dee Doo
2. Spirit of Aloha
3. Disney Quest
4. Cirque du Soleil

TWO PAGE LAYOUTS

Group F: Fun Times
1. Winter/Summerland
2. Fantasia Gardens
3. Blizzard Beach
4. Typhoon Lagoon

Please let me know if you are interested and if you have any suggestions on additions to the groups or changing of things in the groups or whatever.

Thanks!

I will be skipping this one....a lot of it we won't be doing

As much as I hate to say it, I'll be skipping this one. I don't have pics for a lot of the groups and our next trip is a long way off.

Since there's no interest in this swap right now, I'm going to cancel it. I wasn't going to sign up for it myself either since I'm trying not to swap for awhile, but I had it on the calendar so wanted to put it out there and see if anyone wanted this one. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter