Disney Survey on attractions

yaya74

DIS Veteran
I just received an email survey from Disney regarding attractions.
It asked to indicate the attractions that I have experienced. Based on my answer, it asked me for my experience and feeling about the Tiki Room and the Monster Inc Laughing Floor.

I cann't stop wondering what the purpose of this survey would be. :magnify::magnify:

I just received an email survey from Disney regarding attractions.
It asked to indicate the attractions that I have experienced. Based on my answer, it asked me for my experience and feeling about the Tiki Room and the Monster Inc Laughing Floor.

I cann't stop wondering what the purpose of this survey would be. :magnify::magnify:
Both of those are going to be hard to open in a COVID world, so I'm guessing they are weighing options.

I doubt they would take away Tiki Room. We had those rumors about a year ago. Same time as Country Bears
How many people really thought they'd turn Splash Mountain into a princess ride? Or get rid of the Great Movie Ride? Or get rid of Toon Town?

Those attractions were all more popular than Tiki Room and Country Bears, and they're all either gone or on the chopping block.

Last edited:
Oh, I'll chain myself to the door of the Tiki Room - especially the DL version. I love COP too, though they can make some changes to some of it and I'd be okay as long as they're not taking it away.

I would be sad if the WDW Tiki Room went away but I would be much more upset about the DL version. Almost feel like that one and CoP should be declared historical

I received the survey as well, and ended up with detailed questions about Country Bears and Muppets. One of the most comprehensive surveys I’ve received from Disney. The survey provided an initial checklist of approximately 30 attractions experienced on the last visit and then asks many questions about two of the ones selected. Ratings for various aspects of the attraction, its facade, effects and lighting, characters, how you would describe it to friends, whom you experienced it with, how it made you feel, what you liked, what you would change, when you first experienced it, how many times you’ve done the attraction, whether you knew about it before you experienced it, whether you understood the story better after experiencing it, how you felt after experiencing it, immersion, etc. There were several sections for written comments as well. I never fill out the written portion - until today when I got to wax poetic in support of Country Bears.

I received a similar survey today. Of the attractions I checked I experienced on my last trip (which were numerous), it then went into very (very) detailed questions about RotR and Boneyard at AKL. Talk about two extremes. FWIW.
If I had been asked about Boneyard, I couldn’t have clicked the buttons for “Anxious”, “Stressed” and “Disoriented” fast enough when asked how it made me feel. Pretty sure I lost the kids in there every time before they outgrew it.

I got one too but it was about Expedition Everest. I don't think it's a COVID thing.
I got one for Everest today too. There was a few opportunities to mention the Yeti, and I almost did in a gesture of solidarity for this forum who has strong feelings about it 🤣 but didn't want them tear the whole ride down as that's the feeling I got from the survey questions👀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter